Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
If so, this fantastic deal just arrived in my inbox!!! What should I say to him???? Maybe it will be the secrets to fixing archives (HINT: WE ARE WAITING FOR A REPLACEMENT HD TO ARRIVE)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I say go for it.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SHISHKABOB posted:

I say go for it.
What type of value do you think there would be? Like could he give out locations to hidden wheelbarrows full of shellfish nearby local Jiffy Lubes?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
aw drat, that guy's email address is already signed up on gaythugdating.com

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

I think we all enjoy 'top-notch' content here on Something Awful.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
tell him were not a blog, if anything we are a bog and ask him if he can check our ph levels

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Let him buy an account, but make it so that every post he makes is replaced by the text BLOCKED BY ADBLOCK

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
I can use some knowledge right about now, Lowtax. Tell Aamir to mail you the relevant post for your consideration.

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
So does he pay your per post or do you have to pay him per post????

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Let him sign up and then ban him repeatedly. Tell him it's :10bux: per single post on GBS

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

What type of value do you think there would be? Like could he give out locations to hidden wheelbarrows full of shellfish nearby local Jiffy Lubes?

Considering his name, I think you might be looking at a chance to find a genie's lamp.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm trying my sexy boots. Worth it!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Okay I have replied in his native tongue.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Lowtax posted:

Aw now I'm jealous, you never want to grope into MY partnership :(

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Lowtax posted:

I sure do hope he knows some ancient mysteries! Ask him if Nicholas Cage's character from "Nation Treasure" was based off of him or not, assuming he responds. I would, hypothetically, pay money to discover this.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I think we're all very excited about value and knowledge here on the something awful dot com forums. This is a gift horse laying golden eggs. Go-4-it!

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I dont think "excurgiance" is a word.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.

SHISHKABOB posted:

Shows what you know about value and knowledge, pleb.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

SHISHKABOB posted:

It is now.

I can't wait to see what knowledge he shares with us :allears:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This will be just perfect for your blog, OP!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Cuckoo posted:

It is now.

I can't wait to see what knowledge he shares with us :allears:

:agreed:

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Tell him he must also provide for free daily Champurrado and Churros now that it's getting colder.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
pay2post site somethingawful.com full of top notch content click here to leave a sponsored post on our blog we have information for you click here to sign up and start posting on our blog with information we are interested in new looks on topics here at somethingawful.com the for profit gamefaqs spinoff luelinks "eti" click here to post and register your account on the site somethingawful.com

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Don't take no guff, demand the most valuable knowledge.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
i dont know about this guy. john pallister the two hundredth and twenty secondth sounds like a much more valuable and knowledgeable name than aamir rafiq, so why change it?????

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
i would like to know more about lab grown meat and meat alternatives that don't taste like poo poo e.g. Beyond Meat and its competitors not the horrible morningstar farms or tofurkey mess, can you ask him if he has any knowledge about this he'd like to share?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
I wanna know where the gold at.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

His name is Amir Rafiq but his email says John Pallister... I think one of these is a secret code, not his real name, like that De Vinci Code book I didn't read :crossarms:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Doth thou desire the power? My fist is the divine breath! Blossom, o fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden powers!! Grant unto thee the power of the glorious 'Mother of Destruction'!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

If you take out the troublesome Q, "Amir Rafiq" (obviously the fake name) can be rearranged to spell "I Ram A Fir" :wth:

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
This is it, Lowtax. This is the e-mail you've been waiting for all your life. Aamir will now unravel reality and show you the secret of the herbs and spices.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

On the other hand, John Pallister can be rearranged to spell Hell's Rap Joint :eyepop:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

a hole-y ghost posted:

On the other hand, John Pallister can be rearranged to spell Hell's Rap Joint :eyepop:

woah....

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I may be in need of more knowledge but I'm 99.9% sure his name is in fact, John P. Allister

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Ooh, sponsored blog posts? Full of value AND knowledge?? There's nothing I'd want more in this world

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
only value op. not interested in knowledge

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I hope the knowledge is dance lessons. I could use some help!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

god drat. george w bush was so awesome.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
If we get knowledge for its own sake, and if knowledge is power, does this mean power for it's own sake?

Sure why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Lowtax posted:

yo save me a couple crawdads

• Locked thread