Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

i have a bird that flirts with his reflection in the mirror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
did u watch charlie rose interview of putin

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my dog is obese and needs rhinoplasty but I continue to feed him

:argh:

alnilam

from my non sports perspective 90% of the programming on espn exists solely because bars just unthinkingly keep it on 24/7 on mute even when there's is no game so you end up with "sports pundits" talking on and on on mute about who the gently caress knows what but ppl still see the commercials in the bar and edspn still gets paid

alnilam

sometimes on the side there's a list of ten things theyre talking about and i have no idea what any of them are and there's no sound so i will never find out

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
welcome to around the horn, here's some scrolling tickers. now listen to this!!! *BUZZER* oop let's make the number by that name go up. boop boop boop. The new york yankees. thom brady. show over

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Rodatose posted:

welcome to around the horn, here's some scrolling tickers. now listen to this!!! *BUZZER* oop let's make the number by that name go up. boop boop boop. The new york yankees. thom brady. show over

*repeat three times in a row*

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Tom Brady is a god drat Mammon worshipping sleazeball and probably a rapist

Pedantra

by Lowtax
dct its time to take out the trash

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Pedantra posted:

get your confrontational poo poo-posting outta here

Brolander

i am but a vessel
im real mad about grant land too dude

Pedantra

by Lowtax

straight up yo: stop harassing me you weird little freak

----------------

Scaly Haylie

message received, sorry for being extra testy these past few days

Pedantra

by Lowtax
Thank you

----------------

El Spider

dogcrash truther posted:

you ever look at yoruself in the mirror? its brutal. just brutal. whos the sick gently caress that invented the mrirror stage. i want to look at the baby in the mirror and think its another baby thats interested in me

----------------

El Spider

dogcrash truther posted:

smarty baby: i deserve to be loved and apparently i am, by that baby in the weird circle window there, who returns all of my smiles with a gleaming smile of his own

sad guy: i;m the baby in the mirror and my smile is a lie

----------------

El Spider

dogcrash truther posted:

Grantland established itself as a community of writers seen as outsize talents who were inclined to make themselves part of the story. Holly Anderson, a Grantland writer, said on Twitter on Friday that she once filed 1,000 words of fiction on Roger Federer’s deviled egg recipe, “and it went up without a comma changed.”

----------------

El Spider

dogcrash truther posted:

is there an ISIS that wantsw to murder ESPN instead of doing teh caliphate thing,b ecause i want to join that ISIS and i dont care how many fuckin drones obama throws AT me. u kno obamas a sportcenter-watching lil bitch. gently caress you, obama! bring back grantland

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

devil

dogcrash truther posted:

you ever look at yoruself in the mirror? its brutal. just brutal. whos the sick gently caress that invented the mrirror stage. i want to look at the baby in the mirror and think its another baby thats interested in me

i get this sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Brolander posted:

im real mad about grant land too dude

its bullshit what happend to grantland

• Locked thread