Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

opioid agonist posted:

He seems pretty happy and unaware of the crisis at hand until I break out the cleaning supplies, and then he hides under the bed while I work and grumble

oh, we've got another pretentious shock artist on our hands

tell your dog that just because it expressed something under the auspices of "art" doesn't mean it's good or that bystanders have to respect it, or that it deserves preservation. merely getting a reaction for your actions doesn't make you some bold innovative trailblazer in the world of abstract thought. i mean u think of someone who goes around and deliberatley farts in elevators, are they an artist just bc they get a reaction for their butt expression? no!!!!!!! so tell your dog to quit being such a pretentious oversensitive git. maybe if it lived on its own means it could gently caress around like that without expecttion of me yellin' and smellin' @ it but you're in my house on my rules get a real job deadbeat dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devil

[sees thread title, ignores everyhting else] Hell yeah!!! FTW

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
thread for ranting at dogs who offend you with their public faux "paws"

e: four paws faux paus

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
do you walk him enough?

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Rodatose posted:

oh, we've got another pretentious shock artist on our hands

tell your dog that just because it expressed something under the auspices of "art" doesn't mean it's good or that bystanders have to respect it, or that it deserves preservation. merely getting a reaction for your actions doesn't make you some bold innovative trailblazer in the world of abstract thought. i mean u think of someone who goes around and deliberatley farts in elevators, are they an artist just bc they get a reaction for their butt expression? no!!!!!!! so tell your dog to quit being such a pretentious oversensitive git. maybe if it lived on its own means it could gently caress around like that without expecttion of me yellin' and smellin' @ it but you're in my house on my rules get a real job deadbeat dog

ugh

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GEExCEE

*reading the ttitle and smiling what's known in Asia as the Buddha's Smile* ah yeah, sounds like BYOB to me

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Luvcow posted:

do you walk him enough?

twice a day plus yard time

Areola Grande

i rented a Rug Doctor today, but the party is tonight so I'm waiting until tomorrow to shampoo

until then it's lots of baking soda, vacuuming and a vanilla bean candle

Areola Grande

please exit thread

GEExCEE

opioid agonist posted:

please exit thread

:boom: :fiyah: :100:

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

dave. posted:

GEExCEE posted:

*reading the ttitle and smiling what's known in Asia as the Buddha's Smile* ah yeah, sounds like BYOB to me

Lil Cunty

get that dog a drat diaper until you get his potty training figured out. the diaper will probably help with the potty training too since dogs don't like wet diapers. I used a cloth dog diaper with disposable liners to help potty train my dog

it's never an acceptable situation to have an animal peeing in your living space come on dude you need to buckle down and get him completely trained

crating him all day isn't a good option either you need to work with him but you should be crating him if he pisses when you're gone especially if you're renting

ty crap

ty landy

Areola Grande

I must say I never considered diapers, thanks

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
new rug to cover the old rug, then just keep building

happy halloween to you and your dog

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it's like the princess and the pea but each additional rug won't be inadequately hiding a pea it will be inadequately hiding pee

heh

:cripes:

ron color

Pedantra posted:

honestly youre definitely not even one of the worst

is it me

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

(turn that ugh upside hug)

Rodatose fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Nov 1, 2015

ron color
don't worry rodatote you've made some good posts personally im in interested to see where we all fall on the new tier list

Android Blues

dave. posted:

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
it's not like I was criticizing cats, who are self-sufficient rugged individualists + have the proper amount of enthusiasm for regular offensives against more defenseless species. Dogs will only destroy defenseless creatures when their leader tells them to

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
cats don't care if you get mad when they piss on things. dogs are all like "oh, I have a conscience, and feelings, why are you disappointed in me, boohoohoo."

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

ron color posted:

don't worry rodatote you've made some good posts personally im in interested to see where we all fall on the new tier list

actually this thread me to has helped me to discover I am closer to dogness than catdom

because whenever I find out anyone is disappointed in me, I end up on the tear list....

Rodatose fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Nov 1, 2015

Robot Made of Meat

opioid agonist posted:

please exit thread

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
It's probably too late but you should probably grab some of this to keep on hand. I don't have a dog but my buddy bring his over every once in a while and it pissed in my place a solid half dozen times when it was a puppy and it didn't ever stink or stain when he sprayed this on it and sopped it up with a paper towel.

Areola Grande

thanks for the sincere post om nom

a lesson for any lurkers reading this often tumultuous thread: byob has the ability to both wound and heal. it's good

Commie NedFlanders

Rodatose posted:

cats don't care if you get mad when they piss on things. dogs are all like "oh, I have a conscience, and feelings, why are you disappointed in me, boohoohoo."

It's the fear of the Lord that is the first step towards knowledge and understanding. Dogs get this and cats don't, this is why cats are never truly tamed and dogs exceed in nobility

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

Dog threads are radical in byob because dogs recognize the sybomlic order

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

smoobles

i want op to have a forums meltdown quote this if u agree

----------------

Commie NedFlanders

smoobles posted:

I prefer forum meltdown and the op remain chill

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

smoobles posted:

Scaly Haylie

that's rude, smoobles.

google THIS

*sprays the thread with an enzymatic cleaner*

Areola Grande

*sops it up, grimacing*

Pedantra

by Lowtax

smoobles posted:

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Dog threads are radical in byob because dogs recognize the sybomlic order

youre a counterrevolutionary hack

----------------

Areola Grande

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I prefer forum meltdown and the op remain chill

:chillout:

Commie NedFlanders

Pedantra posted:

youre a counterrevolutionary hack

No ma'am, you are wrong.

Commie NedFlanders fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Nov 1, 2015

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

om nom nom posted:

It's probably too late but you should probably grab some of this to keep on hand. I don't have a dog but my buddy bring his over every once in a while and it pissed in my place a solid half dozen times when it was a puppy and it didn't ever stink or stain when he sprayed this on it and sopped it up with a paper towel.

This stuff is the tits. The dog will keep going in the same spot because even if you can't smell it, the area still smells like pee to him. enzymatic cleaner is the only thin that gets it all gone.
Now that the immediate problem is out of the way, you can work on training. Pee pads really aren't great, dog shouldn't think going inside is good. Potty training is hard, but you can totally do it, now that you have put the effort into depissing your house is the time to try.
Best wishes.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
Lambretta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewizardofshoe

:agreed: teach your dog how to ride a scooter

• Locked thread