Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

OwlFancier posted:

To deter cops is it most effective to cast magic circle against law or magic circle against evil?

Gross Dude posted:

Circle of Protection: White

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

PostNouveau posted:

Holy poo poo $28K a year for first grade? You think they got a loving rich people alphabet they're gonna teach him? Do the private school kids learn about better colors?

elise the great posted:

No they mostly just learn about white

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

dougdrums posted:

Reading this thread, I don't have a whole lot of stories that match up or are particularly interesting. I guess I always have this though:

On the way out to the ship, our first flight was delayed which hosed everything up. We were all supposed to meet the ship in Bahrain but ended up spending three nights at the Pars hotel downtown instead, before we were to met up with a tanker in Djibouti. I'm sure a few people here have been to Bahrain. For those who haven't: I don't consider myself to be the of the highest moral standing or anything, but personally I think they should burn that fuckin' place to the ground.

Some people from our group were getting hookers from the hooker bar on the first floor. So the plan was to pass the time me and a few others would go down to the desk and say we lost our keycard and then bust into whoever's room we knew got a hooker, and then I would yell "MORTAL COMBAT" from the top of my loving lungs and then we'd just embarrass the gently caress out of whoever was in the room by whatever means we could. (Mind you I haven't been sober since we were waiting for our first flight out of the Virginia airport.)

The first guy's room we busted into (a nuke drop) was a pretty good catch. We slam the door open and find him on all fours on the bed beating it while this asian slave hooker was licking his butthole like honey was coming out of it. I yell "mortal combat" while two other guys shove him off the bed and we all have a good laugh while the hooker runs into the bathroom. Later the guy pretty much has no shame and is trying to talk us all into getting our buttholes licked while trying to beg us for beer money.

A little later, someone said he saw one of the undes guys go up to his room with a hooker so we go ahead and pull the same act. Someone slams the door open and before I can yell out "mortal combat" I notice that this is the same slave whore girl the last nuke-drop dude had maybe an hour ago. This motherfucker is tongue deep in this hooker. Like in her mouth with his tongue. All I could say while they both stared at us was "you're kissing (nuke-drops) butt" and then we left somewhat defeated.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gutter Phoenix posted:

The bad news is that BUDK has stopped sending me the Daily Steals™. The good news is that they occasionally still send me emails like this:

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

The knuckle duster slingshot, so you can annoy someone from a distance and then punch their teeth clean out when they come up to ask what the gently caress is wrong with you.

LifeSunDeath posted:

BUDK is the Hiterlized version of Dennis the Menace.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Elviscat posted:

Idiot, I'm a nuke and I've lunched before, many times in fact.

AlbieQuirky posted:

Imagine I made a good joke about Fat Man and Little Boy here, because I couldn’t.

dreamin of semen posted:

Elviscat is not a libertarian, to my knowledge

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

AceOfFlames posted:

No Masks, No Distancing, Hydroxychloroquine Only, Final Destination

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1268071861356834816

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Dees will always live on in my memory
Even though my memory is edited by the UN

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

Checks out, you can only cast this if you have a white deck

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Dees: nuts.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

See, it’s funny because of the human trafficking

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

rodbeard posted:

Dees: nuts.

:prepop:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Memento posted:

they're for listening to house music

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I guess you could say that they listen to some pretty mains stream music.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Tashilicious posted:

I guess you could say that they listen to some pretty mains stream music.

:emptyquote:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Can someone who isn't electrically ignorant explain what the hell you'd use those for? And also what happens if you plug a pair to headphones into it (flames)?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Outrail posted:

Can someone who isn't electrically ignorant explain what the hell you'd use those for? And also what happens if you plug a pair to headphones into it (flames)?

I dunno about anything official, but I have done some REALLY insane multi-step adapters in my life. that one might have saved me years of effort

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
A friend of mine has some guitar pedals with 3.5mm power inputs. Maybe stuff like that?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

A friend of mine has some guitar pedals with 3.5mm power inputs. Maybe stuff like that?

but are they 110v?

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

Twitter poster said they are for triggering photographic studio flashes.

A flash sensor with a Jack plug is triggered by a flash of light and it causes the flash it is plugged into to fire.

Christ alone knows why they chose the US electrical plug standard for that.

Moo the cow has a new favorite as of 23:47 on Jun 4, 2020

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Outrail posted:

120 volts will go through a circuit expecting about 2. They will explode. I would guess it's a shop, because it's so absurd.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

sebmojo posted:

I would guess it's a shop, because it's so absurd.

Oh we have such things to show you

https://twitter.com/Foone/status/1264925104175112192?s=20

Sagebrush has a new favorite as of 00:19 on Jun 5, 2020

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i dont doubt its existence. its just weird that theres a market for producing what is essentially a fork shaped like a plug

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Sweet Jesus, xlr? Is nothing holy in this cursed world

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica
So that's why I'm aroused by sound equipment

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Piss Meridian posted:

So that's why I'm aroused by sound equipment

ASMR

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Vagina Monologues

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Vaerai Archon posted:

I WOULD LIK TO sell my world of war craft acount. If anyone is interest in human paladin 70 with munt, please PM me!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

That dudes rap sheet is quite the ride, an "epic mount" one might even say

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

sebmojo posted:

That dudes rap sheet is quite the ride, an "epic mount" one might even say

Yeah. There's a reason why the forums used to probate/ban for bad grammar and spelling.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Pro click here

'reciprocating saw blade connector' and 'sex machine' shouldn't be used in the same paragraph.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Outrail posted:

'reciprocating saw blade connector' and 'sex machine' shouldn't be used in the same paragraph.

coward

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Outrail posted:

Pro click here

I remember reading about someone who tried to DIY instead of getting a purpose built adapter. She just shoved the sawsall blade into the base of a silicon dildo. It ended in the ER and the news.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Outrail posted:

Pro click here

Looks like someone never heard of the fucksaw incident

don't worry nobody got hurt

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

"The Fucksaw Incident" was my favorite DS9 episode.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Crowetron posted:

Bashir just can't give O'Brien a break.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Crowetron posted:

I feel very strongly that this would be a Q episode.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Shaka, with the Sawzall.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Shaka, with the Sawzall.

Bashir, when the dildo broke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

silentsnack posted:

I think traffic signs are not really subject to much interpretation or ambiguity arising from multiple contradictory readings, due to the fact the ideas/meanings they represent are codified by laws/regulations which the viewer is already supposed to know regardless of context (assuming that country/etc requires driving certification to include knowledge of traffic laws and ability to read standardized signs) so the sign simply needs to reference an established idea within a relatively small set of things-you-shouldn't-do-with-a-ton-of-steel-here-and-now.

Guess the thread