Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Splicer posted:

The best GBS was sqrt(-1)

it will get good again around GBS Aleph-Null.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

It's not when they start that matters, but when they finish. If a guy is 20 years older than his wife and she keeps having babies into her 40s then it's not hard for a guy's last son to be born when he is in his 60s.

My father's father didn't know his exact age when he signed up for the navy during WW2 (he was an orphan), turns out he was 16.

My stepmother's father rode a warhorse in WW1. She's 4 years younger than my dad.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

My father's father didn't know his exact age when he signed up for the navy during WW2 (he was an orphan), turns out he was 16.

My stepmother's father rode a warhorse in WW1. She's 4 years younger than my dad.
this sounds like the setup for some puzzle in the back of a newspaper

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

jesus WEP posted:

this sounds like the setup for some puzzle in the back of a newspaper
Philip's grandfather fought in the spanish american war and always lies.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Philip's grandfather fought in the spanish american war and always lies.

What colour are his eyes?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Facebook Aunt posted:

It's not when they start that matters, but when they finish. If a guy is 20 years older than his wife and she keeps having babies into her 40s then it's not hard for a guy's last son to be born when he is in his 60s.

James Doohan (yes, Scotty from Star Trek) became a father for the last time when he was 80, and he himself was the youngest of four children. So there's a woman out there who just turned 21 and whose grandfather was born in 1885.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The horse is still alive?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

The Aristocrats!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

dreamin of semen posted:

this was funnier in my head/before I discovered that my tablet was broken

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

fizzymercury posted:

Today I found out that the Black Keys aren't the Kings of Leon and neither of them are Cage the Elephant.

I'm bad at music.

FreudianSlippers posted:

Finally found the guy in charge of labeling songs on Kazaa

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Thank you for this information, Jame Gumb.
"The Native Americans believed each animal had just enough brains to tan its own hide. Mr. Gumb knew that this was not true, and long ago had quit trying it, even with the largest-brained primate. He had a freezer full of beef brains now, so he never ran short" - The Silence of the Lambs

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Splicer posted:

The best GBS was sqrt(-1)

Was that the one that made Ozma sqrt(-1) across the room?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The horse is still alive?

Once you've been in the trenches of the Somme, ants hold little terror any more

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Phy posted:

Once you've been in the trenches of the Somme, ants hold little terror any more
can't see them through the lenses, can't imagine them through the shell shock

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Jedit posted:

James Doohan (yes, Scotty from Star Trek) became a father for the last time when he was 80, and he himself was the youngest of four children. So there's a woman out there who just turned 21 and whose grandfather was born in 1885.

I wonder if anyone's collecting any benefits off of him fighting in World War II. The last person receiving spousal benefits from the civil war didn't die until June of last year.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

rodbeard posted:

I wonder if anyone's collecting any benefits off of him fighting in World War II. The last person receiving spousal benefits from the civil war didn't die until June of last year.

His last wife is only in her 60s now, so possibly.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

pseudorandom posted:

Ohhh, so that's how he got his nickname, Gabe "Two Teeth" Newell.

Jabberlock posted:

Actually it was more than that but Valve can't count to three.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Fuckin’ Multi-Level Maoism over here, my brain just broke.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

clear eyes full farts posted:

Discount vasectomy

venus de lmao posted:

sounds like a rip-off

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Toxic Waste Dump Comedy Gas Chamber › Stop posting idiots

hell yes posted:

lowtax has gone full on meltdown lmao if your still going to keep posting here unless you like being a yes-man regarding his dirty laundry
it's clear

if we must never stop posting it's imperative to emigrate elsewhere

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Soylent Pudding posted:

The only ethical dildo is that anatomically correct elf dildo made by that one goon artisanal dildo manufacturer and designed by Elise the Great.

joylessdivision posted:

I am absolutely going to regret this, but my curiosity is too great.

Link?

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Yeah, they have a recreation of his dick. Gannons, too.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Ex-Cyberpsycho Guy posted:

okay hear me out:

does anyone ever get tired of accidentally dying or seeing someone you posted alongside with years dying because of some drug? I know it's hard to quit poo poo, and some people feel like they have no other escape, but aren't you tired of accidentally killing yourself due to overdose from returning to drugs after a long period of pause. Here's my solution to this extremely easy to figure out problem:

If you do drugs, dont ever STOP doing drugs until you are going to 100% absoutely quit. Keep pumping that poo poo into your body, through the butthole, mouth or needle, and never ever loving stop doing it until you're either completely dead from massive overdose (wait, this wont happen because now you do the drugs all the time and your tolerance informs you what your safe level is!) or until you're ready to stop doing drugs until the end of your motherfucking life for all time (no rehab-indian style retreats here FINISHED).

I know this probably sounds bad. But how many overdoses are someone that comes back to heroin or fenty that they've been off of because it ruins their loving lives and makes them do unmentionable things to people that love them and they love. Naturally, however, they come back because they can't poo poo right, or can't get out of bed without sweating all the way through the sheets. If you're going to do drugs, be a motherfcuking MAN about it, KEEP BLASTING IT SAFELY AND NEVER loving STOP NOT EVEN ONCE until you've finished your life. OR when you're ready to drop all of it and walk away.

also since I have your attention here, are we as a community ready to combat the wave of the first group of LONG TERM TCC user deaths that will undoubtably be coming in waves in about 20 or 25 years? Have you gotten ovarian cancer because you used a powder made by the same people that made the 1 shot covid19 vaccination? Did you ever drop dead because you couldn't breathe during the years 2020-2021? Dont be so ashamed of dying, but surely dont do it on accident.

Hell Yeah posted:

op has never smoked weed.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Word of Elise's puntl escapades have spread waayyyy across the Greater Internet thanks to Tumblr. I forget the thread it was in but she popped into a discussion to admit that her husband had vaguely referenced it in therapy and the therapist immediately went "Wait, the elf dick lady is YOUR WIFE??"

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

darkwasthenight posted:

Word of Elise's puntl escapades have spread waayyyy across the Greater Internet thanks to Tumblr. I forget the thread it was in but she popped into a discussion to admit that her husband had vaguely referenced it in therapy and the therapist immediately went "Wait, the elf dick lady is YOUR WIFE??"

I was telling someone that story, and got "wait, you saw the origin of the elf dick??"

which isn't as cool, but its still funny

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Until the very end there I was certain that was a 2004ish rant.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah prison guy has never smoked weed but just started straight onto meth

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Someone in that thread claims:

quote:

The list of subforums with higher bodycounts than ours is legion at this point, for gently caress's sake.

Which subforums do y'all think make that list?

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

EasilyConfused posted:

pyf trophies

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

EasilyConfused posted:

I mean GiP regulars killed a million people and counting

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

And these days the youths call the number of people they've slept with their "body count," so that... uhhh... wait, that changes nothing.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

EasilyConfused posted:

Coupons

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

some plague rats posted:

I mean GiP regulars killed a million people and counting

Hey now TFR has multiple bodies

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

darkwasthenight posted:

thats this thread op

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

elise the great posted:

That loving elf dick thing will haunt me to my grave. My husband told his therapist about me getting doxxed after making a viral post about Florence Nightingale, and mused that it would be ironic if I got fired for that instead of writing about elf dicks and vagina tentacles, and his therapist said wait, the elf dick weirdo is your wife?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Platystemon posted:

thats this thread op
The "drat I'm *in* the quotes thread" effect is getting more subtle

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I cannot believe we have had two excellent remixes of Hopkin Green Frog in a week here in the year 2021, but

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

McGavin posted:

When someone emptyquotes your post.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

We've hit the "it's just openly misogyny" part of the TERF cycle.

https://twitter.com/brynismyname/status/1390569650585542657

Weldon Pemberton posted:

"Why would a female person be interested in weight lifting?" asks woman who is unaware of worldwide craze for gigantic asses

ultrafilter posted:

I dunno, it seems like there are plenty of gigantic asses in Mumsnet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I still don’t get where the radical feminist part of terf comes from, they don’t seem especially rad or feminist