Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

flavor.flv posted:

Despite all my gall I am still just a rat in a ball

Despite all my fear I am still just a rat in a sphere

Despite all my trouble I am still just a rat in a bubble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Super Waffle posted:

RIP Scoots Magoo and your one eyed pirate cat :smith:

If I recall correctly he died on the table during some kind of back surgery. We all found out in the GBS Warhammer megathread where he was quite active.

Wait, ScootsMagoo or the cat?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

I believe the solution that ADTRW eventually arrived at regarding Goblin Slayer was to pretend that it didn't exist, and I recommend this thread do the same

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

It still seems more like a prank, like someone's going to leap out from behind the curtain and yell "Aha! You thought I would actually sell you this thing?"

But I guess the Internet is just going to keep on surprising me

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This feels like the next big gang tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Kyoon was the unmedicated schizophrenic from 2007.

Koos is the FYAD mod turned D&D mod, which I can understand people being curious about because that's an unusual career path