Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

ryonguy posted:

Minarch posted:

can we knock it off with the loss edits already? mods???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

moose face posted:

Human centipede and chill

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

OldSenileGuy posted:

Recently rearranged my bedroom, and the one problem with the new layout is thereís nowhere to put the projector. But there is a perfect blank wall right in front of the bed. A little MacGuyveríing later and, voila

Benq1070 + shower mirror + cardboard + toothpick = homemade ultra short throw projector. Sure, Iíve got the keystone correction set to the max and itís still pretty skewed, but itís good enough for watching Frasier or Simpsons reruns before I go to sleep.

Is there any actual product out there to achieve what Iím doing here, ideally with better results?

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

re: posting of old goon pix from the early 00s

Sir John Falstaff posted:

I mean, is there a reason they're being posted other than "those people look weird?"

mysterious frankie posted:

Because if any one of these people was, say, doing your taxes at H&R Block you'd be like this is a normal person, whatever. But when you put that same person on the Gummo set and photograph them with a treo 700, vomiting cheese sauce into the vhs slot of a combo tv while several fat amish look on, the absurdity of life opens like a flower.

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

Only good POS scheme is the Windows 95 one in Awful.app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

Maybe the same thread which was the source of this thing I screen capped eleven years ago: