Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I'm pretty sure I read a quote in the last thread about the F-35, something about the canadian version interdicting a Bear over canadian airspace, and the guy's wingman exploding when he tried a light banked turn. Also one that ended with a marine f-35 coming in and the marine screaming OOHRAH THESE COLORS DON'T RUN ETC while the ground infantry dude he was supporting prayed for death.

Anyone have either of those?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Thanks Kavak. :toot:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Related does anyone have that story about the guy who runs slowly

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Thanks

Breetai posted:

"I run slow" is concise and to the point and tells you a lot about the person who wrote it, where he is, where he's going, and where he's been that isn't explicitly stated, and as a result has you rooting for him.

But what if... what if, goons, it was also 5 times as long, reads like an amalgamation of 5 years worth of 'inspirational' Facebook posts by your grandma and that one girl who you found annoying but not annoying enough to cull from your friends list just yet because her tendency to rant about the drama of her shambolic life is still amusing, and written by a man who has likely unironically used the phrase "but I make up for it with my tongue", picked that particular verbal turd off the floor where it fell, and adhered it to himself like a badge of honour.

What

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Hogge Wild posted:

im gay i'm gay

I just want to say I'm impressed that these wordfilter to two different things.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

There's a different filter for every tense of the C-word, as I learned from browsing old GBS recently.

Cuck
cucked
cucking

And my personal favorite,

Cucks

:prepop:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

schnickety scribe posted:

I have the day off today! Yay! It's unbelievably chilly in the apartment, despite the thermostat being up, so I'm breaking out the heater. Screw the electricity bill, I've got my birdies to think of.

Also, Maestro is happily muttering to himself in the birdie cave he made under the blanket. He just said "hashtag." Lol wut, bird?

Oh hey, look. It's snowing. :gonk:

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Your bird's just tweeting.

:haw:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

World War Mammories posted:

was granos the one who hosed out a piece of his own rear end in a top hat or was that ge cafe

best loving snipe of my posting career

:stonk: gonna need more on this thank you

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

something something shooting his load in an unsuspecting person's face

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Rhymenoserous posted:

What if I just watch it casually? Should I stay away from public parks?

It depends on if you think DS9 was good or not.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Rhymenoserous posted:

I never really watched it, melted wax guy looked awkward.

This qualifies you as an ephebophile.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Good.

Some documentary about a prison ward for child molesters I saw a few years ago said like half of their convicted child molesters weren't technically pedophiles, they didn't have the diagnosis of pedophilia and did not prefer children to adults. They had just had easy access to a child and/or found children easier to manipulate/intimidate/rape than adults. They wanted to gently caress, couldn't find women to gently caress, so they hosed what they could catch.

I guess the lesson here is don't let incels babysit your kids.

I just don't get how you can be so hosed up you think sticking your dick in an unwilling human of any sort is a better idea than buying a bigass tub of lube, unless maybe you don't have hands in which case that sucks but there's probably machines out there for those sorts of cases.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

just poo poo in a sock and throw them in the ditch outside your house by the road then you dont need to flush at all save that water bill :20bux::20bux:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Guess the thread

trump thr-:mad:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

uh you get socks for free from relatives at least twice a year???

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Dookie Howser wait gently caress

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Fate/stay night is... quirky, but weirdly good for what it is

It's maybe 5% King Arthur sex, 10% meditations on the nature of heroism and different ways it can manifest, 35% food, and 50% mythological heroes beating the holy hell gently caress out of each other with crazy-rear end superpowers

The 5% is really uncomfortable poo poo though but if you remove all the dragon sex and assaults and junk the remaining 90% is pretty cool, though unabashedly Anime As gently caress.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Super Soaker Party! posted:

It's a tossup between this and "so you work at home OP?" for my favorite first post burn, but I think work at home edges (hah) it out slightly.

I don't remember this one, link?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Pirate Radar posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3712671

Thread title: just got a job as a retard masturbator

Second reply: so you work from home op?

:confuoot: I was not expecting the context that came with it

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

i have fond memories of the (gibbis i think?) crossfit thread, which was basically just laughing at people giving themselves destroyed muscles and prolapses because that's totally how you know it's working brah

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

camgirl fangirl posted:

Bro this is the chinese equivalent of “people put meth in your halloween candy” tho

this is one of those stupid things that always makes me wonder how it ends up on the lovely local news every year. weed's expensive as poo poo, i'm not gonna waste it by mixing it in with the snickers bars i'm trying to give out to your little turds until AFTER nobody stops by the house and i get to eat all the candy myself

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

jfood posted:

that is not a rabbit hole you just casually fall into, unless you're looking for something casual with a rabbit's holes.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

smash beam is the best meme i've seen everywhere since the roundabout to be continued stuff

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

:eyepop:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

amazing

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Seaside Loafer posted:

Try and score enough cash to get at least the townhouse to start off with and stick heirlooms in it so your next guy has some extra starting float. Always add to the starting float. Also visit the pub in london to get off with some spy women who will have your child which lets you have 2 legacy's instead of the normal 1. Try and complete the complex quest for the momento mori and you can carry that over to next captain. Pretty soon you can start with the best gun and buy the best deck gun and buy a corvette immediately on your rebirth! There are a bunch of other carry over stat upgrades as well, most of them involve ending your game though so you need to pick a good time.

Angepain posted:

Dad the job market just doesn't work like that anymore

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

holy gently caress

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

:wink:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

it's quite complex which is why it's fine you're reducing it to 'interacting with them is either begging or being pick-pocketed' :yum:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

christmas boots posted:

So he called the police to brag about getting a second date idgi?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

sheep and goats are cool animals

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Guavanaut posted:

Now I am become DEBT, the DESTROYER OF JOBS.

TheRat posted:

I thought that was curable cancer?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

holy gently caress

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

:vince:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

holy gently caress why doesn't he just use wetwipes

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I didn't know Liam Neeson had an account.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Moon Slayer posted:

Looking at that gassed thread led me to the banlist for another permabanned goon whose reason for being banned was "dead." I checked out the thread and found a classic:

(He's selling drugs)

His last update was on August 22, 2010. A few days later ...

Can someone post the series of things that are like A GOON DOES [X], GETS [Y] that ends with the french catacombs one.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

yes, thank you, i always crack up at the final one so bad it hurts

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

the rest of them are 100% factual though

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

parents bought a boomer owned house that's like 200 years old and has all the renovations to match

inspector didn't do poo poo so we found out two years ago that half the house is still wired with kob and tube lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

RagnarokAngel posted:

SS13 is what happens when years of code (that was started by someone else) continues to build into a cronenberg monster.

Siljmonster posted:

Don't call the Something Awful Forums "SS13"