Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

VanSandman posted:

What the living gently caress? Why?

Genesplicer is like, a million years old or sixty so maybe he's trying to hasten the Reaper's sweet embrace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

elise the great posted:

I gave a woman a tylenol suppository today and I had to go in from the front cause I couldn't get anyone to help me turn her and her fever spiked from 38.4 to 40.2 and she was in rigors

I'm really worried that I might have put it in her vagina :ohdear:

VelociBacon posted:

Either way it should absorb fine!

Face down, rear end up. That's the way we like to supp.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Weird Al slipped a cunnilingus joke into one of his songs, so he's okay in my book.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I never knew what a gift closet and just assumed it was some kind of bourgeoisie basic-rear end bitch thing that everyone else knew and I never outed my lack of knowledge because I would be viciously mocked on this most brutal forum and really this whole conversation is a huge weight off my shoulders.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
The electron thread in D&D is a pretty great pun thread so far.

redneck nazgul posted:

speaking of polarized topics,

israel

Flowers For Algeria posted:

you idiot electrons aren't jewish, they have mass

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Captainsalami posted:

I swear to christ how does any crazy gently caress on this forum read the stories from the drug subforum and still do anything? That story of the guy who lost his job, car, and fiance cause he tried a loving experemental benzo is sad and retarded.

well he didn't die so therefore harm was reduced

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

sounds like greytiding is some high-quality old-school goonery, good for them

goons who get together to play games correctly by the rules still weird me out

SS13 is a weird game in that its absolutely designed to allow for hilarious goonery and stuff but then everyone wants to do that goonery and most people are garbage at it and then the game just becomes non-functional.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Pick was funny at first but now it's just a tornado of "what the gently caress" and "what the gently caress is wrong with you" and "please stop posting"

Like my posts, but somehow even more depressing

No poster can survive being a forums superstar for too long. It consumes your soul and the madness takes hold of your mind.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
We must secure the existence of our cheese and a future for our dairy products.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
SMG makes some good posts but he also makes posts like this

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

The point of that line - "it was real enough for Georgie!" - is, of course, that Georgie's death wasn't real. The illusory bite was simply, merely, "real enough" to transport Georgie down into the watery realm.

"The hole in the wash basin thus functions as a secret passageway between the two totally disparate universes, the human one and the one of the fishes. This is true multiculturalism, this acknowledgement that the only way to pass to the Other's world is through what, in our world, appears as the poo poo exit, as the hole into the dark domain, excluded from our everyday reality, into which excrements disappear."
-Zizek

In other words, the bite is not real but Real:

"The Real is ... the hole itself, the gap which serves as the passage to a different ontological order - the topological hole or torsion which 'curves' the space of our reality so that we perceive/imagine excrements as disappearing into an alternative dimension".
-Zizek

Hence why the miniseries only shows the camera being pulled down, into an enormous mouth.

The main point here is that Georgie never died. Bill has actually killed his brother with the bolt pistol in order to do away with the guilt of losing him. The notion that this little kid isn't Georgie is only what Bill tells himself.

and its pretty understandable why people don't like him.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Man, how do you gently caress up a language named after you so badly?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Every time I have a French dip I try to drink the leftover au jus and realize halfway through it was a pretty mediocre idea.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Yo
His tools are ready, knees padded, brow is sweaty
There's dust on his shirt already, wood confetti

CzarChasm posted:

Hi! My name is -
Unh?
My name is -
Ruh?
My name is -
*Revs power drill X2*
-Tim taylor

I host the show with this hairy guy
Only problem is, he's somebody that I don't like
I buried my self in gravel,
glued my head to a panel,
Had to be saved by a dude in flannel

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Jim Davis has made more money from his idiot cat cartoon than everyone on this page combined will make in their life.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I would go back in time to passively observe ancient civilizations at the height of their glory and finally answer some of history's great mysteries.

I would also kill that loving bitch Becky from eighth grade.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Wait, when we were killing baby Hitler? I always thought the "Kill Hitler" mission went back to like 1930 or whatever.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

fruit on the bottom posted:

Eh Michael Jordan was better

Black Panther wasn't really a comedy movie though.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Subjunctive posted:

Sounds like someone’s afraid of a little hard work.

Goddamn millennials

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Outrail posted:

I don;t follow wow but it seems it'd have been way better to have the Alliance descend into expansionist fascism while the Horde desperately tries to stop the total decimation of their territory.

The Horde's Zombie Queen burnt down a giant tree cause she got double dog dared.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Don Gato posted:

Jeeze, when I quit WoW the lore was about going north and stabbing the king of all the undead in the face, repeatedly. And it was pretty fun.

That was also the expansion where a dragon got raped into being evil so I mean

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Baron von Eevl posted:

I'm blanking on the celebrity lawyer. Also I think Giuliani deserves some credit, at least an assist.

Stormy Daniels, Michael Avenatti, Omarosa Manigault Newman, and Michael Cohen.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Its probably the single greatest post every made on these forums. It should automatically pop up every month or so for all users and you have to acknowledge that you've read it before being allowed to the rest of the forums.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

exquisite tea posted:

My years of watching Forensic Files have pretty much confirmed that the only reason anybody would take out a life insurance policy on someone is if they plan to kill them within the next six months.

If you wait seven months before killing them, is it less suspicious. Asking for a friend.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Son of Rodney posted:

Oh boy, I should not have touched the poop. I will admit that seeing the replies has made me actually think about the topic again instead of defaulting to the knee-jerk (racist) reaction that comes naturally when talking about sinti and roma, and I'm doing some reading about them right now. It made me realize how deep-seated my own anti-roman prejudice actually is, as I don't see myself as a racist person at all and try hard in daily life to act against racism. I will say that americans maybe don't have a realistic view of the situation, and tend to oversimplify it, as the issues with the roman people are quite real and significant, but that doesn't excuse racism against them.

So I guess I learned something today.

*credits play, GUEST STARRING RODNEY DANGERFIELD appears onscreen*

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

tangy yet delightful posted:

I genuinely don't understand how this hasn't been made into a movie yet, surely someone in Hollywood is on these forums looking to steal good content?

Are stoner comedies even a thing any more?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
IT HAS BEEN ZERO (0) HOURS SINCE GOONS ENGAGED IN A PUN CHAIN

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Micromancer Funko Pop, with realistic pistol

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

burial posted:

I read it and laughed. I think I even understood on some level, but there’s no way I could verbalize that understanding or why it was funny.

I’m a little worried.

quote:

hi im permabanned poster burialstomper58

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Yup, that trend spiked for exactly the reason I thought it did.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
You know, I'm increasingly certain I didn't survive that car crash.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
In the US, using fried chicken and watermelon derogatorily is absolutely about being racist towards black people.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

FactsAreUseless posted:

edit: I'm not trying to outdo or piggyback off the much funnier Ohio quote by the way, I just want to express my intense discomfort with Moscow, Idaho.

quote:

Moscow Police Chief David Duke

Well that's a thing.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Outrail posted:

Paging Pick. Paging Pick to the quote thread.

Pick posted:

there's a really good fur trading post in Moscow. least creepy thing about it.

???????

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Dumb Lowtax posted:

The tone of that post came off as playing along and not a callout

FAU is always a little on edge, its just the way they are.

*leans in to whisper* Its all the Idahoan in them

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Big Mad Drongo posted:

As long as he was a koalafied confectioner, I don't see the problem. :colbert:

mods I demand blood

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

There's a lot of weird and specific measurements from history. Son Goku in Dragon ball is apparently named after the approximate amount of rice to feed a man for a year. (A little ironic since Goku can eat that in a day)

Grand Prize Winner posted:

and if you're fighting over rice then you've got a Son Goku Jidai

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
People say this forum is dead but we're still here, still blowing our own loving feet off

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I once showed a non-goon just the first line of "my nigga have u tried lsd" post and it burnt their eyes from their sockets.

1stGear has a new favorite as of 08:04 on Jan 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I truly hope cumshitter is genuinely some high-end property/tax lawyer who roleplays being mega gay on a dead comedy forum as a way to blow off steam.