Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Picked up on FYAD, so FYAD quote type B: indirect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

mostlygray posted:

This is silly. We're fatter because we have food. Our Grandparents didn't have enough protein and fat to get tubby. Yes, there are people that are fat because they eat too much and don't move. I do not disagree with that.

The managing cleaner at our office is from Egypt. She always says, "fat is good". She's right. Due to stress and a stomach disorder, I lost 35 lbs in one month. I had excess fat that let me not die. I was 6' 260, definitely too fat. But the fat reserve saved me.

If I was 170 lbs, I would have possibly died. My brother has been hospitalized several times for minor stomach bugs. But I'm fine. I can not eat for a week and stay alive. My brother has to have IV fluids if he gets very sick. I just have to lay down and rest.

Running stairs is good exercise for your heart, but the elevator isn't making you fat. "Fat as gently caress" is a different condition. I've worked with a man that couldn't even walk 100 feet. He'd have to take a break. But he ate normal amounts of food. I'm familiar with super-obese people. I knew another guy who ate the better part of a cow for lunch and ate pork rinds as a snack. I hope that the first one survived. I know the second is still around. He decided to take care of himself.

Guess the thread.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
Like if you want to die and you want to be shot out of a canon I don't know why you need to go to the trouble of killing yourself first.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Neito posted:

I can kinda see it (it's because the SFX lettering in the Japanese represents a specific set of sounds (for that sound, probably something like ド-サ or どさ) which is an awkward-sounding sound effect in English.

I agree that it's pretty pointless to keep it in (If you wanna learn what the SFX are actually saying, learn the drat JP alphabet, it's not that hard)
Lol.
This is a pretty great failed boast.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

You will never guess the thread.

You are completely correct

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I thought that was sunburnt aphid's (the one hondarider wanted to self-medicate with LSD) husband?

Nope. Sunburnt aphid was barely hanging on and living in motels. Car goon had kids and a house.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i don't think horses actually exist so the question is moot

They do, but only for brief and unstable periods of time

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Pirate Radar posted:

A cop pulls Horsenberg over and says “Sir, do you know how fast you were going?” and Horsenberg says nothing because he’s a horse

"I am the one who clops"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
Famed mod-free, admin-free forum, SA