Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

gentle pete posted:

At the risk of sounding like a sex crazed pervert...

I have a sex toy called "Venus 2000", or now "Venus for Men". Im sure you're all familiar with the sybian, well this is the male equivalent.

Lube it up, turn it on and it starts sucking and stroking on your cock like an insatiable cock whore. The thing I like about it is that it can go for hours as long as you keep lubed up. Ive gone as long as three hours while edging before. The best thing about the venus by far is the fact that it can stroke your cock with or without an erection, it doesn't care one bit since it sucks you in, and strokes off your dick with air pressure.

Anyways, a while ago I got this hair brained idea to get a bunch of audio clips of women getting hosed from all sorts of sources. But only of women getting hosed by men, or sucking on a dick. Wrote up a quick bash script on the computer to randomly play them. Longer clips get played one after another at random with shorter clips overlapping. Now I was set.

My boyfriend prepared 35 mg of 4acodmt for plugging while I got the venus ready. This was going to be a long duration experience so I opted for the silicone lube that lasts forever.

I lubed up, got the stroking part on my dick, plugged the 4aco, and laid back. My boyfriend put my blindfold on me, shackled my wrists and ankles and put the headphones on me.

He was listening to the audio through the laptop and controlling the Venus's stroke speed and the stroke height to match the audio. You can have it stroke as slow as 3 times a minute, to faster than your hand can go at 300/minute. And by way of a second control box you can control how deep it sucks your dick inside. You can have it be deep throating during practically the whole stroke or riding right up on top of the head.

At first I was hard as a rock at the thought of the experiment, but I started getting nervous about ten minutes in when the heavy dose of psilocetin started to alert. I was worried that I sjould have done some better editing of the sound clips, they were cutting in and out pretty harsh and thought for a while that would detract from the experience. Soon enough it didn't matter.

As the veil started to lift in my minds eye the moans and grunts and whimpers and calls to gently caress "harder" and "faster" and shouts and screams of ecstacy turned into a rolling broiling cacaphony of auditory ecstacy.

Ever since the dawn of man, gods have come to walk amongst us and laid their seed in our women. These goddesses had now had enough. They all descended from the various heavens and chosen me for their sole act of defiance. One by one they seduced me and begged for my seed. "Oh, oh baby I want you inside me." A gentle soft spoken and timid goddess whispered. I hosed her niiiice and slow. Another goddess interupted shouting for me to go "faster uh uh faster, yeah yeah yeah"

As my mind went ever more under the influence of the drug everything became chaotic and overlapped. I was being used by a dozen goddesses as their plaything being tossed back and forth between them like a ragdoll. For a while I begged for them to stop to no avail. Multiple times I felt myself getting soft but they kept sucking on my dick, and their vaginas turned into twisted slimy creatures unto themselves that slurped and pulled and grabbed at my limp dick incessantly until I was once again taken by the ecstacy and restored to full vigor.

The peak was so chaotic and confusing i cant even begin to express it. I was for sure being raped. I know I wanted them to stop. I begged them to. But at the same time I was in ecstacy.

I do remember the orgasm building up. Slowly, carefully. The goddesses had one shot and it had to be perfect. I had to hold it back. It had to a strong orgasm. Not just a big one but the strongest most powerful orgasm ever imagined by a human. For a moment they told me I would know what it feels like for Zeus himself to bust a nut. I came and she kept shouting at me "harder, harder HARDER!" My vision went nuts, i was seeing a field of white electric static and I felt it shooting throughout my body. I felt incredibly lucid mentally and remotely aware of my physical body. It was strainging against the restraints, grunting and growling like a caged beast. My p.c. muscles were contracting repeatedly over and over as they seamed to pump out all of my life force and sexual energy. The grunts and growls ftom my mindless body started to cede as more and more life force was being drained. The cacaphonous ecstacy of the goddesses slowly disappeared as my genitals still continued pumping into the alien orifice that kept massaging my cock for more.

The grunts from my body were rhythmic and uniform with the contractions. I was afraid. What had I done. They're going to take everything. Never the less i was still in pure unbridaled ecstacy the likes of which I could never express in words. Slowly over what seemed like an hour i felt the alien vagina sucking the last bits of sexual life force out of me while the contractions had stopped. I laid there in psychedelic blackness as that strange inhuman throbbing genital stayed attached slowly stroking my flacid cock in and out of itself. I was a play thing for the gods at a slumber party with too much wine. I was sucked dry and cast aside in the corner to be forgotten about for eternity with this autonomous disembodied genital forever attached to me.

"John." He spoke my name softly but it shattered my reality like sledgehammer. I gasped for breath and told him i was good and to untie me. I was still tripping slightly but i was well into the comedown by now.

I recorded a stream of consciousness accounting and laid together with my boyfriend in his arms

The next morning we compared notes and watched the recording. He kept a timeline during the experience which made watching the four hour recording much easier.

It was an amazing experience, but not something I'll ever repeat because for as amazing as it was, it was just as terrifying. It is by far though the best orgasm I've ever had.

Work Friend Keven posted:

Basically this guy used a complex system of machines, computers, drugs, a boyfriend, etc. to give himself cum related PTSD. Not sure what the issue is or whatever.

manyak posted:

small brain - not getting your Dick sucked
bigger brain - getting your wife to suck you off
huge brain - getting your gay boyfriend to suck you off
Giant glowing brain - your boyfriend programs a computer to suck your dick until you become mentally ill

ArfJason posted:

Cabern of COBOL > custom winamp plugin bugged and opened rush playlist. Trapped in erotic drum solo hell please advi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

woozy pawsies posted:

wife: hey, im gonna put on the new Bob Saget netflix special
me, sliding through the door like Kramer from Seinfeld: Did you just say Bob human being??

Deg posted:

[i'm at some old time biker bar off route 66 and one of the regulars saunters up to the jukebox and plays one of bob saget's classic comedy albums]
me: more like bob human being
*room goes dead silent*
*some old cowboy type is lining up a shot in pool but is so stunned the cigarette he is smoking falls out of his mouth and burns the table*

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Condimentalist posted:

Trip report: the Sunday afternoon post-coitus nap is the best sleep ever. Also, my wife, who swore against butthole pleasures, is starting to enjoy it thanks to this threads advice to start touching it anyway
:feelsgood:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My post-coitus Crunchwrap Supreme tastes all the better knowing Bethany is coming around on Butthole Pleasures.

no they will not posted:

[seductively] I am cornholio

emoji posted:

With years of subtle poisons, torture devices, and sophisticated psychological abuse I've conditioned by wife to retch if she tries to get horny with no poo stuff going on

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Anyone who refers to sex as "Fun Bed Time with a Lady" even once should be branded on the forehead and cast into exile.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

theflyingorc posted:

it's the "we-ell the dogs will find her" one

that's the song, I don't have the post

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750059&perpage=40#post452336537

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

jack. posted:

some guy is currently being charged with assault with a deadly weapon for tweeting a flashing gif at kurt eichenwald

I.N.R.I posted:

Man who looks like a giant sex toy irl sues "online troll" who caused him to vibrate uncontrollably

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

RyokoTK posted:

Haha lol sure is funny when suicidal people commit suicide

I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Leavemywife posted:

Well, I tried watching an old Eddie Murphy stand up special and had to quit after he asked the faggots in the audience not to look at his rear end.

Strudel Man posted:

Couldn't you just cover up the bottom of the screen?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I don't know why this tickled me so much:

oldpainless posted:

People were not created to be in monogamous relationships.

Pick posted:

People weren't created.

oldpainless posted:

To be in monogamous relationships, yes I already said that.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pro genie strategy: Use your first wish to wish that the genie gives you exactly what you want with no tricks and don't use a wish to free the genie because if the genie wasn't an rear end in a top hat King Solomon wouldn't have bound him in the lamp to begin with.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The opioid thread:

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

One of the more peculiar facets of my journey through addiction is the joy I've taken in becoming welcome in the hood, not as 'white boy' but as 'my man [given name].'

vaginal facsimile posted:

One of the biggest joys of being a heroin addict is everyone treating me like a black person. Another big joy is being on heroin.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Thread title: Which woman did you disappoint most in life, and how?

I'm choosing to believe that this is morbid humor.

This is so depressing that I assumed it was a reference to a sad 19th-century Russian novel that I haven't read until he got to the part about the wireless bill.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

J. to tha POS, over an elegant glass of wine to his PlentyOfCoders date: Precum can actually knock a bitch up for the win. Shits crazy I know but I saw it on tv. Mythbusters btw

yeah actually they will posted:

Even without full ejaculation, it is possible to become entirely pregnant simply by smelling a gay man's rear end

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason posted:

If being lame and retardedly gay were a guitar these two guys just played the solo to freebird

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

little munchkin posted:

the alt-right: Racism is good! We should idolize hitler even though all of his plans failed spectacularly.

sjws: All men are scum. If anyone disagrees with me I will contact their employer and post their address on social media.

me: The sign at Price Chopper doesn't say anything about a shirt or pants. I could do my grocery shopping wearing just my Converse All-Stars.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Re: the lady that killed her children's father when their plan to film her shooting a book he's holding in front of his chest for a Youtube video somehow went wrong:

Ginette Reno posted:

You missed the best part, OP. She used a loving .50 caliber Desert Eagle pistol from a foot away lol. Not sure why exactly they thought a book would block that.

akulanization posted:

Neither of them had ever gotten through a book, so they assumed it was impossible.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

After a bunch of people fell for the Trump gorilla channel thing from @pixelatedboat:

Smirr posted:

Q: Why was it so plausible that Trump watches gorillas fight 17 hours a day?

A: Because he's really into pissed apes.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Blast of Confetti posted:

isnt gorka the edc dweeb that parks on the curb and has an art of war plate? god i hope he's done some illegal poo poo

TotalLossBrain posted:

Yep that's him. He's also an EDC dork.

Alan Smithee posted:

John Prick 2

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

What's a "garbageboy trashfucker" and how is it possible that I'm 200% that

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Orkin Mang is a forums treasure

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

dionysian posted:

Thanks to American football it seems I'll have to permanently retire my beloved retard helmet.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Skylark posted:

gbs posts of this style are still being made 😍

Skylark posted:

My dude nailed it lol he got em in case theres any survivors after the first post

Even after lurking 4chan, the front page of the internet, for months, I still don't know what "soyboy" is. But if I had to guess, and as it unfortunately turns out, I apparently do,

Skylark posted:

Im in Target huddled up with the other Target shoppers, all terrified that a mildly out-of-touch aging gbs guy will point to the store we're in, identifying it as a place where the newest buzzword for young people shop, all gasping every time his arm moves in our direction and he might be about to point at Target

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This stereotype doesn’t work any more because the modern goon has a really weird embarrassing sex life that they can’t stop oversharing about online.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Tiggum’s kind of a weird case because yeah he can be hardheaded to an absurd degree about the weirdest stuff but everyone I’ve ever seen complain about him is 1000x worse. Like a really tedious lightning rod for bad posters.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

If we can teach even one GBS poster to feel empathy this whole forum will have been worth it

folder posted:

Psychologist: You are in a desert walking along and you look down. You see a tortoise crawling towards you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over onto its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, trying to turn itself over, but it can’t. Not without your help. But you are not helping. Why is that?
GBS Person, immediately: I’m Photoshopping the tortoise to make it look like it’s pointing at something funny

ol yeller posted:

GBS Superstar FartWafflePlus: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Hulk Hogan stomping all over the twin towers. I watched Lumpros Jr. take his first stab at Let's Play the Cutie Baby Ottoneko dating sim. I've seen the mod queue once, but it may only have been a dream. All those moments will be lost in time, like tear-
Old white judge: 50 years with no chance of appeal.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Getting absolutely annihilated by 5,500 tons of screaming steel flying at 80 miles an hour in a way that's instant for you but traumatizing to everybody else involved seems like a pretty metal way to go tbh

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Does anyone have a link to the thread Koos made in Trad Games (?) that was an RP where Koos tended a multidimensional tavern, and it was mostly posters saying “Greetings” back and forth to each other?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

A Moose posted:

If that's the picture I'm thinking of, I think someone said it should be "the game over screen for being a woman".

I think of that post instantly every time someone mentions gecafe

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Forget it, Jake. It's FYAD.

That’s Dare, the mentally chill guy who thinks everyone in FYAD are people he knows irl and that they all live in the same house in Toronto together where they play Tribes when they’re not scheming to falsely accuse Dare of rape

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Even more dependent on my boyfriend since I became a vampire

Skylark posted:

I was gonna wait til after Halloween so ppl don't think I'm just following a fad or something, but this is real and I feel like I just want to get this out there to everybody who cares about me who have been texting me, I dont feel up to texting them all back. Just looking at my unread messages stresses me out so much I feel sick to my stomach. So I'm posting this update out as a status to FB, IG and FYAD so everyone knows whats up, and this is out in the open.

So basically at Zoeys rager in Oakland last weekend there was a vampire there, I feel like its not my place to say her name here because it is what it is, but she got me while I was plugging in my phone charger in the kitchen while everyone else was watching contrapoints on the chromecast in the living room. If she wants to come forward about biting me that is her perogative, but I am in a space right now where idc really about "blaming" somebody for this, it's my life now, whatever, I honestly have nothing against her and am open to if she wants to get 4thmeal, or just smoke and watch a movie or sth, I am game. I would rather have a positive, working relationship with my "dark mother" or w/e you call it than dwell on pettiness and drama. Thats just who I am as a person.

Initially it was a lot to unpack but I am adjusting and honestly my life is p chill & not that different from before. Maybe even better because Im now in a few vampire-only discord servers, most vampires I've met so far are pretty cool except the 4channy types. My bf just brings me things of blood now in addition to Panda Express/In n Out and life goes on. Because of the sunlight thing, which is whatever, I just have to sit inside all day doing dabs and playing Octopath Traveler postgame quests with Flux cranked on all my screens + all my apps on night mode while Daddy is out, and at night he comes back with blood for me to nom on.💜 Could not do this without him. All the vampires I know who actually prowl around killing && feeding on live human victims have major social anxiety (not a big surprise considering the way society treats us) and need looots of xanax/klonopin to function out there murdering ppl every few nights or so. And benzos are not the tea 🙅

Been listening to alot of Fever Ray. Early Cocteau Twins - I used to prefer their later albums before I became a creature of the night, for whatever its worth. And Lana is still a staple, I guess some things never change lol. Life is good. We got this ✌🧛‍♀️💯

Edit: Oh and btw fuckboys sliding in my dms asking me to give them the dark gift get blocked🖐️ How about giving me some time to process this and not thinking only about yourself for once 🙃

Skylark posted:

So far my favorite part of being a vampire is condescendingly saying to people, "Being a vampire isn't like what you see in the movies," and going on to explain the small, tedious differences between vampires as we are depicted in fiction and as we are in real life in the same smug tone people get when you tell them you finally started watching breaking bad.

folder posted:

[Me] I am not friend. I was creatvre of darkness. Blood of man, svstain me. As noble vampyr, provdest of races, w-
[Friend, shackled to a big torture wheel in my basement] lol in my country we have problem, ah like a Korky Buchek
[Friend 2, hanging upside down over a cauldron] Bing bong bing bong bing hahhaa
[Me] N-no...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It wasn’t until I read these forums when I was like 17 or 18 that I realized that gypsy:

A: wasn’t the preferred nomenclature
B: was an actual ethnic group and not just a term for a group of traveling performers or other nomads

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

This just reminds me of this extremely good post from the Imp Zone gaming dreams thread:

I think about Japanese Grand Slam making GBS threads Baseball and the Devil's Bowel technique more than I really should.

That’s the best thread on SA

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Raymond Hog posted:

I had a dream where I guess I was playing a game and after I beat it I learned it was made by hideo kojima and he was advertising a special chair needed for his next game so that you could react to a "9/11 style" event

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The problem with pickup trucks is that they run on some quantum physics poo poo where their speed is entirely dependent on their position relative to the observer: if they’re in front of you they’re always going 15 miles an hour below the speed limit but if they’re behind you they’re aggressively riding your rear end no matter how fast you’re going.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

Did he succeed in buying drugs, then curing his autism?

Yes.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Hey it goes both ways :colbert:

He’d honestly fit in pretty well in Dallas

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I swear there was at least one BC strip that made this explicit

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The context is the ancient Roman they were discussing literally claimed infants give great blowjobs, and people were wondering if that Roman was actually a baby fucker or just bullshitting.

Oh. Well, that makes it a normal thing to post then,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

An, the ol' preach 'n' bleach.

lol