Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Hatchi matchi!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Play the "Guess the Thread" game! Fun for all ages.

Dip Viscous posted:

Cribbage is way more fun that you'd expect, but be forewarned that if you ask someone to teach you how to play it's absolutely going to sound like they are making up bullshit as they go to screw with you even if they really are trying to teach you.

moana posted:

Oh yeah, that's his nibs, that means I get an extra point

Krispy Wafer posted:

"I have a Jack so I get an extra point like you did, right?"

"Nope, wrong kind of Jack."

silvergoose posted:

A jack flipped up, so I get two points. Nobs.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Nib-nob tryin’ to get a point easy.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Lobok posted:

He sets up the camera. Then leaves.

What kind of dill weed would do that?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Captain Hygiene posted:

That's why I recommend my highly technical duck-and-weave strategy to avoid droplets, making every grocery trip both safer and a good way to exercise
There's no more TP rolls, only Dempsey Rolls.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Explains why O'Brien isn't in the chat, he's stuck in a Jeffery's Tube finding the one panel to fix everything.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pastry of the Year posted:

I've read a few things saying that they're probably not coming back anytime soon, if at all.

It's really sort of weird that they ever existed in the first place. I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I haven't eaten myself sick at a buffet, but... hell, maybe that's a certain sort of unsustainable excess better off sunsetted.
There was always the giant difference between eating yourself sick at the buffet and eating at the buffet and getting sick.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Trucks are a type of sandwich

I'll fuckle a truck, but I won't fuckle a sandwich.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Haters vacate, this is great
:discourse:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

EorayMel posted:

It jumps to the ban reason and highlights the specific entry with a red border, the second part is what was meant.
How do you keep finding these old gems?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

T_S_M hasn't posted since 2012 :(

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Four posts in a row without coordination and a solid punchline. This is why I love these forums.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Close, that's a Kylo hele.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
:itwaspoo:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

sharknado slashfic posted:

What do we consider Squirrel Nut Zippers
Our perrenial favorites.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

More like old

uh

dicks
old dicks sometimes lack the ability to provide vaginas with their bones

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

canyoneer posted:

Australia has plenty of culture. Here's a brief list of their greatest contributions:

Rupert Murdoch
:mad:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Gamer Girl Bath Water-cooled gaming PC.

$688 in parts. $812 in bath water.

H110Hawk posted:

At first blush this looked to be cooled with onlyfans.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Collateral Damage posted:

I'm launching a Kickstarter for clothes that you wear on your feet so they don't get cold when you take your shoes off indoors.
A Snuggie for feet? A Fuggie?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Solice Kirsk posted:

It really is a lot of fun if you have friends that can take a joke.

There's a line somewhere between sometimes a joke and always a joke. I couldn't finish the second or.third quest line in Adventure Zone because it was all chaotic jokester all the time which just grated on me.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

That is a top notch username.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pick posted:

the globs. you can flick 'em
It's more about the artistry and the whole "WHY IS IT ON THE CEILING" that gives guys the shivers.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Bringing back the classic

Malign posted back in 2000 or 2001:
Richard,
It seems I have underestimated your ability to fail. For that, I apologize. Not to you, but to the people who would enjoyed seeing me tearing your little world apart just that much more. It's a shame, really, that you ignored all of my warnings. Perhaps, if you had just a few brain cells left that weren't circling the bowl, you would have realized how pointless and counterproductive this whole thing was and quit a long time ago. This little venture of yours has failed on every level. On a personal level, for example, have you noticed that the very people you profess to hate have infested your site? They are utterly devoid of reason, their minds deluded with lies and ignorance. Their perceptions are hard-coded in a language they will never understand. Yet, these empty shells have flocked here, and what's even more amusing about it is, they emulate you. They've taken the worst things about you, namely your personality and humor, and twisted it into something far more repugnant than even you are capable of being. One bad joke becomes one thousand hideous hybrids, and it spreads like a virus. This is your audience, Richard, and they love you. That isn't very important, though. I am sure you don't care, as long as they're lined up at the trough. What is important, however, is this.

I would guess that you take as much enjoyment as anyone might at seeing these ridiculous business models fail like the insane fantasies they were. The pseudo reality of Internet commerce has finally been perceived for what it is, and the only people left are those who were lucky, smart or both. Now, being exposed to so much talk of this, for what, like over a loving year now, have you ever stopped to consider how you ever came to the conclusion that a parasite like yourself could possibly hope to survive in this environment? The corporate tit is gone, and you are completely incapable of surviving on your own. You think these failed companies had stupid business models? How about yours? I knew the advertising market was going to collapse years ago, because it's based on the assumption that banners are effective. Think about it.. You are entirely dependant on advertising.. yet, the people you try to attract are people who aren't going to click on, let alone buy whatever stupid crap that is being advertised. I am sure most of the clicks you have gotten have been sympathy clicks. Did you actually think that it was going to last forever? Everybody knows it doesn't loving work, and most sites have to beg their readers to click, just to pay the server bill. Did you think corporations weren't going to notice that no one was buying their products? You're an idiot, Richard, and I sincerely mean that. The contemptuously stupid decisions you made regarding the various networks you joined don't matter at all because the entire idea was flawed from the start. Enjoy your last moments as a free man. You'll soon be shovelling poo poo for the rest of your life at some nameless corporation, a vacant look forever etched upon your face.

Years from now, when you're no better off than when you started, when it finally hits you that it's all been nothing but a wasted lie, think of me. Think of me, Richard, and when you do, realize that I was the only beacon of logic and truth in this sad menagerie. You seem predestined for failure, however, so I doubt there is anything one can do for you. Just remember, when the joy is gone, when you're clawing at the boundaries of your little world, you always had a choice.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Splicer posted:

Same but for my new startup uber for farts
*buys stock in directional microphones*

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Platystemon posted:

That’s a gross story.
Just number twos all over the place.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
For Rusty M. Hawkins, Wedesnday May 17, 2006 has begun very poorly.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Holy poo poo, I just copied "For Dirk McLauren, Wedesnday January 19 2381 has begun very poorly." from the Zybourne Clock page, typo and all, but May 17 2006 was actually a Wednesday! :spooky:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Arivia posted:

Ah, you got stat drained by an orb of fire.
I resist the orb of fire with liquid of fire!

*it was not effeffifve&

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pnirtus?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Bitch-King of Analmar: No man can finish me!

Ooooohhhhhwyn: I AM NO MAN!

A sore day...a red day...ere the rear end rises! Ride now!...Ride now!...Ride! Ride to ruin and the butt's ending!

DIIIIIIICK!

DIIIIIIICK!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Ugly In The Morning posted:

There’s one I’ve been trying to find again that was like

“TO THE WINDOOOOW
TO THE WALLS
GONNA DIE TAZING MY BALLS”
AWW ZEET ZEET ZEET ZEET ZEET ZEET
aww *death gurgle*

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
usually I hear about celebrity deaths in the meme thread, not the funny quotes thread.

March 2019? I am way behind the times

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Wait, I'm FYAD now?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Outrail posted:

The giving tree, but with pitchforks and tiki torches.
It's foliage, not hate.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Captain Monkey posted:

It’s clearly from Diddy Kong Racing 3: The Lost Pro Laps
It's a new game trying to catch the political zeitgeist: Pro-State VS Antifa

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Hollow Talk posted:

Except we are now the boring dads.
Dammit Braydyn this is heirloom fair trade Etruscan coffee from my French press, now I'm going to be late for work!

*goes upstairs, puts on new shirt, goes to home office to WFH*

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Marcade posted:

I was going for a Sam Kinison was killed by a drunk driver reference and, well, it made sense to my barely awake brain, okay?
S'ok, I got it. Big oof there.

Also, I had no idea the cumfarts post was a "whoops wrong thread" deal, I thought it was just a regular "Goons sharing way too much" situation, not a "Here's some relationship advice WHOOPS SORRY WRONG COPY PASTE"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Solar Tornado posted:

Follow the thread starting from this post
From that thread

net cafe scandal posted:

Too many to emptyquote

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

barbecue at the folks posted:

I honestly thought this was copypaste from Vice about some some new forums scandal :lmao:
Yeah, I was surprised the mods couldn't handle the flood by handing out sixers. Or fivers or fourers or the occasional sevener as the case may be.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Antifa Poltergeist posted:

Thats called a volcano pizza and usually the center is some kind of dip or cheese cream. You eat it with nachos then eat the pizza. Surprisingly it's not very popular!
That is surprising, I totally would eat nachos with pizza. I'd use the pizza as the center cheese delivery device and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

RFC2324 posted:

Ok, but what led to BeatmasterJs obviously machine generated taste?

Remember, in addition to the bathroom he posted a pic of his bedroom and it looked like a cheap motel

Rooms2Go/Ikea(!earth tones)$$(!:females: )