Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Paladinus posted:

The pony cum jar guy is a neuroscientist. You can never tell what freaks you work with.
Speaking from personal experience, scientists are more likely to be weirdos than the average person anyway, not less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

quote:

loving splintercels.
Oh my god.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Funny little story: there was this thing recently where a family in Italy discovered an entire cave system hidden behind a door that they thought was just an old pre-war closet that someone had bolted shut. They didn't need the storage space so they never opened it, but now geologists are exploring this giant cave complex under Rome that literally everyone had forgotten even existed. There's an entire lake down there. It's crazy what people just find sometimes.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

D-Pad posted:

Why wouldn't you just keep this to yourself? I can think of so many cool things to do with something like that. A whole cave with a lake in your house only you have access to?!?
It's a dank cave full of drip water that trickles down from the city of Rome. It's filthy and full of garbage stretching back centuries, because while the cave was forgotten, it wasn't previously unknown. Why would you want the dirty basement to end all dirty basements to stay secret when you could charge people an admission fee to take the tour instead?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

D-Pad posted:

Are you telling me you've never dreamed of being Italian Batman?
I've seen what Italian Spiderman is like, I'll pass. Thanks but no thanks.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

...point taken.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

It is a man nobody has cared about for a long time. Let's not start now.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

CJacobs posted:

Doing a double take at a row of trees because one of them looks a liiiiittle too thick to be a tree is a time honored goon tradition.
After seeing some of the trees posted in the Images That Look NSFW But Aren't thread, I have decided to be more forgiving about that.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

please stop talking

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

drat, that "do you still see your dad" tweet. That's, like, some intentional "lol deadbeat black dads" poo poo, isn't it?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Alright. I'm not American, so I wasn't sure I picked up on that correctly. Wow, classy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Well, she's apparently really famous for taking gigantic shits.