Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Karate Bastard posted:

The start of a drawn out burn jog I enjoyed.

trig discipline's post history is full of really good burns if you dig through it for a while

theflyingexecutive posted:

I feel like most of the cost of bricks is hauling them around and putting them places. at a certain point people wouldn't even pick them up if they were free

Trig Discipline posted:

how is your mom by the way

Sniep posted:

look at that cheap plastic garbage poo poo

i bet thats a thing marketed for gamers huh, they'll pay anything for retarded looking poo poo

Trig Discipline posted:

how many self portraits have you sold?

etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the main thing that I get from the post about the lamp and the thermostat is that you don't want to marry someone who requires an entire closet dedicated to gifts purchased with no specific person in mind :psyduck:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Vintersorg posted:

you had 2 triples

what the gently caress did you think would happen

e: you ate basically 6 cheeseburgers wtf

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Powaqoatse posted:

That's a bit large.

I'm gonna asume you're White, 12 years old, and on the run from john law & so without access to any audio since idk 2010?

I know, right??

Amish Paradise is much better

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

who does goons_txt? that's a great one for them

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I love that one so drat much :allears:

Powaqoatse posted:

one time i poo poo so hard a poop came outta my butt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCFvqbSfgqM

Sagebrush has a new favorite as of 19:52 on Feb 5, 2017

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I saw a Tacoma once that had both headlight eyelashes and truck nuts.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Yeah its a drag car.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

human emotions totally incomprehensible to goon

Jestery posted:

Yeah that minion coffin is an emotion that English doesn't have words for.

Awfully sombre?

Solice Kirsk posted:

The word you're searching for is "sad."

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Heath posted:

There are two types of EDC:

I want to be prepared for any situation -- that's why I carry two pens, a pocket notebook and a Swiss Army knife.

And

I want to be prepared for any situation. That's why I carry two pens (a space pen, a Pilot G2 [black]), a tactical Field Notes notebook (black), a tactical multitool (black), a hacked Altoids tin (sour mango) with bandages, matches, a mini Bic lighter (black), paper clips, twine, a mini compass, a Morse code chart, a length of parachute cord (black), as well as a pocket flashlight (black) and a pistol (black) just in case I'm attacked by anyone (black)

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

how the heck did you get such a perfect donation tag

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

goons.txt

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

yeah theres already a juicer that doesnt need to be cleaned its called your MOUTH

Sapozhnik posted:

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

doesnt need to be cleaned

uh

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

does anyone have a compilation of all the elsa e/n comics cause they're amazing

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

If that's a loss edit I admit it's beyond my understanding

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Pirate Radar posted:

Come one come all folks to see the 8th wonder of the world: recursive whining.

a rare triple-level recursive whine with dual-level sarcasm!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Choco1980 posted:

On the topic of Pick's tangent of "Humanity: Galaxy Fuckers", I'd like to just make the observation that our first serious foray into contacting alien life was to send out a message that contained unsolicited nudes, a mixtape, and directions to our place. Just saying.

plagiarism is a serious offence

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

elise the great posted:

Y'all sound like those people who get prissy about blue cheeses because ewwww mold. But that's fine because it means I don't have to share

I like most cheeses with moldy outsides or rinds, but I do not enjoy the flavor of blue cheeses.

I used to like it well enough but I think I got burnt out on it when I lived with a roommate who put it in loving everything. His "pizza sauce" was like equal parts tomato paste and blue cheese salad dressing. Barf.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it's awfully derivative of "barack is now the size of an oak tree" but I give it a solid B+ to A- regardless.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

purple death ray posted:

I always loved the ones where the parents are just doing the nonsense crooning from that one pearl jam song or whatever, someone post that

in that vein, smythe's posts about yosposter Werthog 95 are fantastic

(context was a discussion about paleo-dieting, and he commented that his parents had both gone on that diet and were "buff as hell")

Smythe posted:

Thinking about the buff mom and dad and our friend werthog (slouching, miserable, world-weary and his nongender bae sitting at the dinner table and I'm laughing. Werthog is the best poster in YOSPOS

Smythe posted:

Werthog wife screaming incoherently for no reason and weeping while he blankly stares into space as mom and dad do epic curls and overhead presses in the beautiful sun drenched foyer.

Smythe posted:

Werthog so house poor he sits on a nearly completely disintegrated side-of-the-road couch in an otherwise empty room a block away from Tori. He stares dejectedly at the floor as his wife angrily fills an adult coloring book and his buff dad, shirtless and glistening with a fine sheen of saccharine sweat installs an in-window a/c unit.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Pastry of the Year posted:

UNIQUE ARTIFACT OBTAINED: OCTOPUS SPINE

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Mods could still assign forums cancer to an account for whatever reason, though, and not the kind that goes away on its own over time. I think I still have a banned account somewhere that's got it

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

If it's in your imgur account, you just have to click on the image and it'll give you the URL in a list of various appropriate forms :shrug:.

Right click on the image -> copy image address

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

trump refuses to turn away from diminshing white power

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

aardwolf posted:

I smiled and groaned at the same time:

trig discipline probably has the most citations in this thread of any poster on the forums

I would look it up except search is 100% busted for that type of query so gg taxman

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

his father said that he shouldn't have to deal with years of prison for "only 20 minutes of action"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the old ceremony posted:

anyway this went on for many years and there was only ever one occasion where i was allowed to play on a weekday without being watched, and that was when i was home sick from school on september 11, 2001. so to this day i associate spyro 1 and 2 with mild domestic terror, and spyro 3 with the death of thousands and the grisly dreadful birth of the twenty first century

:stare: this series of posts is like that "both parents were charles manson, had the word "homo" instead of a mouth (long story)" quote except real

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Magnus Manfist posted:

Keep going, they're literally never going to figure out that you're joking

even if it's a lie, it made me feel an emotion...and isn't that...what really matters?

i'm kent brockman

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Creature posted:

I stayed home from school that day and as I watched the towers’ collapse loop on tv, I built and destroyed them myself in SimCity 3000. I don’t think it had the air crash disaster like SimCity 2000 did, so I must have simply set them on fire.

I still have the page from my school notebook where I had written something like

"A plane flew into the World Trade Center towers!!! One of them fell over!!!!"

which puts an unusually accurate timestamp on the writing of that note

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Well, no, it's more accurate to say that she was Mrs. Poonson Dicks.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

idgi

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

People have used rendered bone extracts as leather conditioners for centuries, recognizing that leather is naturally preserved by animal oils when it's on the animal, so probably pretty much anything greasy that comes out of the animal can do a similar job.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neatsfoot_oil

I hadn't seen this particular "rub a bone directly on the shoe" thing and doubt it's any more effective than just buying a bottle of neatsfoot oil (which has been rendered and filtered and purified) and applying it with a cloth, but the idea does make some sense. The bone probably has to be cleaned extremely well and maybe processed in some way so that you're only smearing on the fats, not the rotting deer guts.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

sneakyfrog posted:

nah that was abunchofnumbers

some motorcycle dude roadtripping crashes (as in sleeps) at goonettes house and got inappropriate (to put it mildly)

goonette calls it out on the forums and all got banned.

cant remember the usernames involved in that one though.

Only the rapist got banned. The victim was not. I'm not naming names because the rear end in a top hat is better forgotten.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

1stGear posted:

Every time I have a French dip I try to drink the leftover au jus

no

Solice Kirsk posted:

Pro-tip: Have waiter take the extra au jus to the back

no!

Grassy Knowles posted:

Back in my service industry days, I had multiple people pour their jus

thank you

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

Having a fetish isn't something a therapist can do anything about unless you're dealing with the kinds who think gay conversion therapy is a legitimate thing.

there are therapists who can help people with self-destructive fetishes figure out a way to not destroy their genitalia and also literally any form of professional therapy would be healthier than listening to the "just buy him some safe things to shove in his dick!" lobby on the internet

purple death ray posted:

it was clear that this kid was not going to be reached by anyone

He was never going to stop. If almost dying didn't stop him do you really think a therapist would be able to get him to chill?

the entire point of therapy is to help you deal with things you're unable to handle yourself, so, yes

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Dabir posted:

I don't get this either

it's an ancient joke from the 1970s when chinese food was a new strange thing for white america. i've never understood it either. i assume americans in the 70s weren't used to foods that weren't primarily carbohydrates and so chinese food didn't make them feel stuffed the way meat and potatoes and bread does

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

yes, what i'm saying is that americans mostly ate carbs like potatoes and bread, but chinese food is more meats and vegetables and less starch (depends how much rice you eat i guess but i've never heard of anyone saying "oh wow i really filled up on rice")

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

except this guy i guess

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it was a generically popular meme on 4chan for years and 4chan's /pol board has been a central structure in the formation of the alt-right. I assume they just co-opted a symbol they were already used to seeing and using in their political discourse.

the :frogout: frog is a far better meme anyway

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

she did it again for her next baby btw

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

cover up her mouth and then her eyes and go back and forth. she's doing the fake smile thing where your mouth moves but your eyes don't. it looks dead.

also she is wearing a tremendous amount of makeup. look at the difference in texture and color between her face and her neck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

B33rChiller posted:

How the hell did you get those quotes to nest malachite? I thought you couldn't do that here.

quote:

they don't nest by default

quote:

when quoting others,

quote:

but you can do it yourself

quote:

but sometimes

quote:

it still

quote:

reliably [quote]fucks up