Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
today the best post of all time is

The Golden Man posted:

me: mom i think i may be in trouble for getting $1300 in american money on a donation website by saying I have leukemia please dont sing dragula
mom: dead i am the one
me, sobbing: please please i got a phone call from the canada revenus agency
my dad via speakerphone: conquering the worm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Hogge Wild posted:

does anyone have the pic about the low carb thread probation

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
to me the best way to find out that you have an ldl receptor gene defect and that you're going to die of a heart attack young and there's nothing you can do about it is because of a fad diet pushed on you by schizophrenic tech support workers

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/404689120506949632

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
today the best post of all time is

folder posted:

[Australian doctor wearing a white coat and cork hat and talking with a nasally upwards inflection]: Lookin at yer foile mate it’s a fairly simple case? But I just want you to imagine yeah? That you’re like a roo? And she’s carefully hoidin away her little joey? Carefully tuckin her away in her pouch, roight? Well that’s a bit like you mate, *shouting and throwing away clipboard* except you’ve only gone and put a cock too far up yer arse ya bleedin twozza
[Goon]: I let meself down Steve I’m really sorry mate