Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lot of jokes about dicks, and the eating thereof, about the hot dog guy, which is of course fine and good but I am more stunned by the fact that there exists a person for whom the action of eating a hotdog is literally lifethreatening, and that he has in fact almost killed himself twice by accident. With hotdogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Anyone got the quote about fuckin up your cat to make its glutes hella big? Surprisingly hard to google

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

ORIGIONAL CREATION DO NOT STEAL

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Anyone have a link to the original failson thread?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

There is a fairly loving in depth article about dril on wikipedia.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Jedit posted:

The best part of that article is the References section, the like of which we shall not soon see again.

The best part was this tweet which I hadnt seen before
https://twitter.com/dril/status/205052027259195393

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

or the one about getting your cats glutes swole

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Still lookin for that post about loving up your cats glutes to get it swole.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Ahaha yes, thank you

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

anime can gently caress off, thats what i always say

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Doon Doon

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Maccærn

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

im the Scat Saber

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Tony Snark posted:

Misericorde de merde

lmfao

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Dixville posted:

*shits out alphabet soup spelling "I love u"*
Aw, honey, you shouldn't have!

...seriously honey, you should not have done that.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I trust your boss as much as I trust Americans who think an undercover cop has to tell you they're a cop if you ask

that's totally true though; I heard it from this guy I know

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Still, I encourage everyone to read all her posts, and actually pay attention to what is being said. Maybe even read the entire WoW thread to get more context. Even if you disagree with the poster, it's very elucidating regardless, and there are lessons to be learnt from both sides of the discussion.

No I will not.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Paladinus telling everyone to read the entire wow thread for perspective on an insane poster should be the first quote in the OP of this thread.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Deep Thoreau posted:

I heard you can get them to fix your broken pots and pans, but you can't let them into your village or they might steal your child.

They are masters of deep and powerful lore

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

syscall girl posted:

Fun Australia fact: it's not that dangerous don't gently caress with the fish, they're already hosed

Cane toads my gosh

I'd worry about the wildfires more

Koalas are super cute + dumb and the less questions about how they got those European STIs the better

Not surprised a goon thinks an animal that sleeps 80% of the day, only waking to rape and eat junk food, is cute.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

You don't know my mom. First of all, she would never sell to frat guys. Second, she was a coke dealer, not pills; smuggled it in her panties across the Mexican border back to upstate NY. She has no filter and no shame. Trust me...and pity me.

wanna meet that coke mom

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Ah, the hilarious FYAD chain-probation, still so funny after all these years. :jerkbag:

Nice meltdown.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Friend posted:

There was a guy who worked at my company for a few months who was unwashed, wore fedoras and tuxedo t-shirts, and was obsessed with Japan and Rubiks Cubes. I may be old and I may be out of touch but nerds are still nerds and some things are pretty timeless.

Need a "Where Are They Now" on the TLO kids. They've all gotta be over 30 by now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y3NQi_RAY

you wouldn't happen to have a link to the helldump thread that was posted in originally?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Friend posted:

Same for me a couple weeks ago at a Mavericks game. I shot forward in my seat and said "LIP GLOSS IS TLO ROLL CALL!" and then turned to my wife and said "remind me to show you a video about anime when we get home."

Here you go

thank you Friend

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

There is, but we can't do it to individual posts. The closest function to that is beecocking in FYAD. Any mod can move a thread to the mod forum if it needs to be hidden.

information wants to be free, fascist

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

oldpainless posted:

Then it deserves neither

:hai:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

SS13 is exactly like dwarf fortress in that you absolutely have to be at least slightly on the spectrum to get anything out of it. https://youtu.be/nLAHBexJxrE this is a good review of it

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery posted:

I mean you know where you're posting right ( :) )

Hey I value my shitposting career here at the club penguin world forums

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

sneakyfrog posted:

i try to post seriously about food and frequent flyer miles programs.

did u know u can eat food on planes

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Screaming Idiot posted:

This phrase travels back in time and imprints itself in the head of a young Jewish comedian. He sits up, brow bathed in cold sweat, mouth dry, penis fully erect.

His life now has purpose.

what have i done

what have i done

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

what have i do

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

not liking avshalom is a good metric for if a person is an unfunny shithead imo.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I just don't like chocolate? It makes me thirsty? It tastes bad? drat.

You don't seem sure about this.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I haven't read it, but my understanding is that Something Awful's role in the book is mostly to give birth to 4chan.

And history will rightly judge us for it.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Bildo Saggins? Dildo Shaggins is right there...

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Iain M Banks owns

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Tittystack overflow

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Gargamel Gibson posted:

One of my friends is a twin and his penis looks nothing like his sister's vagina.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

If you catch it from beer it's called debauchulism. :eng101:

Haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I self-discharge every day :smug: