Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

The Rules
  1. Post "IN" in this thread to sign up. Sign-ups are limited to the first 30 applicants.
  2. After you've signed up you will be given a bingo sheet. All sheets contain the same spaces, just organized differently.
  3. First one to get five in a row wins. Simple, right?
  4. To fill in a space, someone must post a photograph they have taken depicting what is described in that space.
  5. All photographs must be time stamped with either today's date or tomorrow's (that is, 10/31/15 or 11/1/15). A single slip of paper included somewhere in the photo is fine for this, but it must be legible.
  6. Screenshots must be similarly time stamped. Don't just hit printscreen.
  7. Any and all photographs posted will count towards everyone's bingo.
  8. You do not have to be a player to post a photograph.
  9. Some spaces may require you to use your imagination to decide how they should be depicted. This is encouraged.
  10. Using figurines, statues, action figures, etc. is also encouraged, but not necessarily required.
  11. To cash in your free space you must post a photograph of yourself sharing a meal with you're waifu. This photograph counts toward your bingo alone, even if someone else has the same waifu as you.
  12. You are not required to show your face in any photographs if that would be uncomfortable for you.
Bingo sheets will be distributed starting one hour from now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

The Rules
  1. Post "IN" in this thread to sign up. Sign-ups are limited to the first 30 applicants.
  2. After you've signed up you will be given a bingo sheet. All sheets contain the same spaces, just organized differently.
  4. To fill in a space, someone must post a photograph they have taken depicting what is described in that space.
  5. All photographs must be time stamped with either today's date or tomorrow's (that is, 10/31/15 or 11/1/15). A single slip of paper included somewhere in the photo is fine for this, but it must be legible.
  9. Some spaces may require you to use your imagination to decide how they should be depicted. This is encouraged.
  10. Using figurines, statues, action figures, etc. is also encouraged, but not necessarily required.
  11. To cash in your free space you must post a photograph of yourself sharing a meal with you're waifu. This photograph counts toward your bingo alone, even if someone else has the same waifu as you.
  12. You are not required to show your face in any photographs if that would be uncomfortable for you.

IN

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

The Rules

I'm gonna get IN and destroy droyer

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

ok i will be IN too

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Edit: actually nevermind. But I might post pics if I come up with something funny

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
IN

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's kinda late for a meal but yui said she wanted a quick snack before bedtime and who am I to say no

She hasn't touched her tea, but she really wanted the chocolate

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Goldmine

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

when i'm hungry for some pizza i will post the C.C. pics

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Namtab posted:

It's kinda late for a meal but yui said she wanted a quick snack before bedtime and who am I to say no

She hasn't touched her tea, but she really wanted the chocolate

I thought Mio was your waifu given your av.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Droyer

Namtab

Admoon

Yes_Cantaloupe

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

A Doomed Purloiner posted:

I thought Mio was your waifu given your av.

I loving hate mio, I'm gonna win the bingo so that I don't have to have the mio ava anymore

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm not gonna win the bingo with that card tho

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

nevermind actually

Droyer fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Nov 1, 2015

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

i hope people with actual anime merch post pics, because i don't have poo poo lol

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Jojo manga is out of print right?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

littleorv posted:

Jojo manga is out of print right?
Nope. I can buy it from the the original distributor on Amazon for a reasonable price right now.

That said, that's one of the spaces I can fulfill so if enough time passes I'll post it myself just to move people along.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

A hosed up thing about human anatomy is that if you peel off the skin on someones head there is a skull underneath. I learned that in nurse school.

Haruhi season 1 dvds are stupidly expensive because they are out of print, which is why I only own the first three eps on DVD.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

in

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I have no bread and it's midnight can someone else do the toast one

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Namtab posted:

A hosed up thing about human anatomy is that if you peel off the skin on someones head there is a skull underneath. I learned that in nurse school.

Haruhi season 1 dvds are stupidly expensive because they are out of print, which is why I only own the first three eps on DVD.

nice dude you got me 3/5 once i post the waifu pic

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

we missed the sign up period :(

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Admoon posted:

nice dude you got me 3/5 once i post the waifu pic

you already won an ava you fucker

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Namtab posted:

Acceptable.

Namtab posted:

Weird but true. Acceptable.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Erg posted:

we missed the sign up period :(
rip

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Namtab posted:

you already won an ava you fucker

i know i'm not going to post pics of my own, i was just going to see if i get bingo from others doing it

still gonna post my waifu pic tho

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Uploading more, hold your horses.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

In fact, this camera is a kindle, and has no function to time photos, so all I could do is a pic of my head with toast in mouth framing the kitchen door, if I had bread, which I dont

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

you could help me win

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

can i decline bingo if i win since i won from the gold already

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Endorph

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Admoon posted:

can i decline bingo if i win since i won from the gold already
Yes.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Anybody can sign up at any point, but no more than 30 people can play at a time because that's how many cards I have.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Anybody can sign up at any point, but no more than 30 people can play at a time because that's how many cards I have.

Oh okay, I'm in in that case

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

IN

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Erg

Littleorv

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
IN if there's still room

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Senerio

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i dont own any jrpgs with alt. costumes on pc so i had to do this blair witch style

it's milla from tales of xillia in one of her dlc costumes, + sunglasses

edit: wait, vita's thing doesn't include the year. can i still count. it says october 31st is a saturday so it couldnt be from last year

Endorph fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Nov 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Not Pizza Hut but she'll forgive me

And here is boo looking away from my pet. Bonus: pet looking away from a littleorv post

I swear my room isn't actually that dark! But my lighting sucks rear end.

• Locked thread