Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Is that 3 hours after the op or 3 hours after our first number?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
After the OP so you're free to pick now.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

There's some funny counting going on here. Are we sure Seafood knows how numbers work?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I'm gonna say 83

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Endorph playing dangerous

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I like posting so I'm going with... 55.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
5 for my second number I guess.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Somebody already picked that one.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Somebody already picked that one.

That's fine, p. sure it's worth a days probation anyway

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

BILL FILLMAFF'S GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

In fact, mathematically either cantaloupe or endorph are the winners because nothing happened to the other guy's 27

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Namtab posted:

In fact, mathematically either cantaloupe or endorph are the winners because nothing happened to the other guy's 27

littleorv chose the bad apple number, which doesn't have to be near the actual winning number to get a probation

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Namtab posted:

It's Canteloupe. If it was Endorph, I'd have gotten a six, and so would 27.

It's not the Really Bad Apple because he got six not 3 days.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Big congrats to cantaloup e

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

I was gonna wait for another hour to turn but since you guys have figured it already, yes, Yes_Cantaloupe wins.

The "Worst" apple was 68, which nobody picked but two of you danced around. Littleorv and Ceramics both picked bad apples and will get slapped with sixers. Endorph picked a worse apple and will be slapped with a daily. Since I done goof'd and accidentally declared Senerio the winner of bingo night when they weren't, their consolation prize is being pardoned from picking the other worse apple.

Thanks for playing, all. We'll do one more game tomorrow.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Maybe have some random 6 hr ones for the next game that aren't surrounding the real number so that it potentially lasts longer.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

can i make a post before i get probed for a day

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
:rip: Endorph

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Namtab posted:

Maybe have some random 6 hr ones for the next game that aren't surrounding the real number so that it potentially lasts longer.
I wanted the first game to be quick, but that's actually a pretty good idea. We'll do that for second game.

Endorph posted:

You can post as much as you want until the daily kicks in.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

maybe give out the day long probie after tomorrow so endorph has a chance to get 2 days prob?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

Make a sayonara thread.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
GLORIOUS VICTORY

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Locking until it's time for the next game.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

It's time.

Be sure to give the rules a quick glance since a few of them have been slightly altered.

Bad Seafood posted:

The Rules
  1. Pick a number, any number between 1 and 100 (yes, including 1 and 100).
  2. One of these numbers is our lucky winner. Choose correctly and win a free avatar!
  3. However, the two numbers immediately surrounding our winner are both losers. Choose either of them and get probated for a day!
  4. Likewise, with the exception of the winner, the three numbers closest in proximity to the losers are bad by association. Choose any of them and get probated for six hours.
  5. There are also three just generally bad apples floating around on their own. Picking them will also get you slapped with a sixer.
  6. Finally, tucked away among the rest lies one really, really bad apple. Avoid picking this one or you'll get probated for three days.
  7. You can pick a second number after an hour has passed. Pick a second number before an hour has passed and get probated for six hours regardless of how close to picking the winner you were - even if you picked the winner!
  8. Once an hour on the hour I will swoop through the thread to check for winners, losers, and hand out probations.
If any of that was confusing, consider this: imagine 50 is the winner. Picking 50 will net you a free avatar. Picking 49 or 51 will get you probated for a day. Picking 46, 47, 48, or 52, 53, 54 will get you probated for six hours. Picking 45 or 55 gets you nothing, but at least you didn't get probated.
Let's get it on.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

29 (again)

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

• Locked thread