Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.
Don't know if its happening for anyone else, but I can't play or download track 48 of the 2009 album on the Bandcamp site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Hey guys, sorry I missed the deadline to make it into the album. I hit a pretty rough patch this month that put me in the hospital and I've been spending this holiday just recovering. Anyway, here's my submission, it's called FYAD Balls, and it's to the tune of Jingle Bells. For a fun little game, see how many forums references I hid in the lyrics! :) Hairy Crimbus and all that stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gKiuCLBDNs

madeupfred fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Dec 27, 2015

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

madeupfred posted:

Hey guys, sorry I missed the deadline to make it into the album. I hit a pretty rough patch this month that put me in the hospital and I've been spending this holiday just recovering. Anyway, here's my submission, it's called FYAD Balls, and it's to the tune of Jingle Bells. For a fun little game, see how many forums references I hid in the lyrics! :) Hairy Crimbus and all that stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gKiuCLBDNs

10/10 song amazing.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I'll be sure to include you in the playlist. :allears:

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
https://saxmas.bandcamp.com/album/goon-christmas

2010's album is now live!

(Christmas got crazy way fast, will keep plugging away at these. Only 2 years to go!)

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Man, i was really tempted to go to taco bell this christmas

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

JossiRossi posted:

https://saxmas.bandcamp.com/album/goon-christmas

2010's album is now live!

(Christmas got crazy way fast, will keep plugging away at these. Only 2 years to go!)

You're doing the Lord's work. :911:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Slightly Absurd posted:

Man, i was really tempted to go to taco bell this christmas

They like the song a lot, but I couldn't persuade my kids to go there for lunch. Now if you had a Chicken Nugget Christmas, they'd be all about that. :)

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
Who wants every god drat Christmas album we have made all in one place for (hopefully) all eternity? Here you go!
Included here are 474 tracks of varying quality Christmas Cheer.

(2015) A Very Goony Christmas 7

(2014) Hollycaust

(2013) 2​.​1derful Christmastime

(2012) Merry Christmas and the Infinite Santa

(2011) Dear Leader Tribute Album

(2010) Goon Christmas

(2009) It's Christmas

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

JossiRossi posted:

Who wants every god drat Christmas album we have made all in one place for (hopefully) all eternity? Here you go!

(2014) Hollycaust

(2010) Goon Christmas

(2009) It's Christmas

this rules, you rule, everything rules, hail santa

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

JossiRossi posted:

(2014) Hollycaust

(2010) Goon Christmas

(2009) It's Christmas

You're goddamned amazing. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

JossiRossi posted:

(2014) Hollycaust

(2010) Goon Christmas

(2009) It's Christmas

Thank you so much!

Also, I still think this is the best christmas song: https://saxmas.bandcamp.com/track/takin-dem-cookies

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

JossiRossi posted:

(2014) Hollycaust

(2010) Goon Christmas

(2009) It's Christmas

Thank you, holy poo poo you rule

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Merry Christ Mass!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

It's the Reason for the Season

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Thank you for the hard work in putting those albums out there. It's a New Year's miracle!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
It would be cool if someone put together a "best of" collection album that was just the low-key subtle tracks....good for spooking grandmas!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

a starwar betamax posted:

It would be cool if someone put together a "best of" collection album that was just the low-key subtle tracks....good for spooking grandmas!

"Billy, who is this on the AM? It sounds like ol iron lungs but he's dead and this has them new-fangled geetars in it. What's this about crimbus?"

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

a starwar betamax posted:

If someone/s made some song lists I'd gladly set up curated collections on the Bandcamp page.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Probably would want two compilations: Naughty and Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Ok, thread will be moving to the magical christmas land of gold later today...........

• Locked thread