Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

oliwan posted:

percentage of premier league apologists who actually follow the other leagues they are talking about : 0%

Why would anyone follow a non-competitive league? Seems pointless imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

oliwan posted:

percentage of premier league apologists who actually follow the other leagues they are talking about : 0%

If you dislike a league for whatever reason why would you watch it?

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

It's actually because they dope like gently caress

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Grimble posted:

Why would anyone follow a non-competitive league? Seems pointless imo.

I'd imagine because it's one of the few opportunities you'll have to sing about murdering the Pope in public

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

oliwan posted:

You are a loving clown, I watch every osasuna game that is televised, I just don't watch poo poo trash leagues like bayern's latest 5-0 win against a team that had a good player until bayern bought them below market rate because hitler or something.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

pointsofdata posted:

It's actually because they dope like gently caress

lmao if you think teams everywhere don't dope tons and tons

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Ciprian Maricon posted:

lmao if you think teams everywhere don't dope tons and tons

I think he was saying they are dope, like, gently caress!!

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
How much money would we need to get every team in Spain, Germany and the UK up to ManCity level so that they can buy and sell players at their "market rate"? And after that we "fix" France, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, etc. !

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Supporting Arsenal is like having a hot bipolar fiance

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
a lot of emotional posting today which is no bad thing but lets face it the prem is the richest and most popular league wirdlwide althgoiugh the last 20 minutes of monaco marseille had more goals than all three of todays prem games combined which were boring rubbish. also probably worth mentioning that at a micro levelthe ppl on the forums who prefer the spanish league are comfortabl;y and id argue not coincidentally, the worst posters. not sure if anyone has noticed this/agrees but just something ive observed from five years of posting heere

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Breath Ray posted:

a lot of emotional posting today which is no bad thing but lets face it the prem is the richest and most popular league wirdlwide althgoiugh the last 20 minutes of monaco marseille had more goals than all three of todays prem games combined which were boring rubbish. also probably worth mentioning that at a micro levelthe ppl on the forums who prefer the spanish league are comfortabl;y and id argue not coincidentally, the worst posters. not sure if anyone has noticed this/agrees but just something ive observed from five years of posting heere

I agree with every word of this post except for the ones that you horribly misspelled.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
There were four games today and from MOTD it seemed like Norwich - Arsenal was pretty good.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hoops posted:

There were four games today and from MOTD it seemed like Norwich - Arsenal was pretty good.

From what it looked like Arsenal were lucky to get a point.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
Arsenal were jetlagged, and they pushed Sanchez down a well at one point

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I fell asleep for the last few minutes of the Arsenal match. I was watching it on my laptop in bed and it started to become boring as poo poo and I knew a win wasn't happening. Fortunately, December includes Sunderland and Villa, so I think at least a point can come from those two!!

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

triple sulk posted:

I fell asleep for the last few minutes of the Arsenal match. I was watching it on my laptop in bed and it started to become boring as poo poo and I knew a win wasn't happening. Fortunately, December includes Sunderland and Villa, so I think at least a point can come from those two!!

Nah, that's when we'll see events start emulating the Diouf gif thread.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
If you enjoyed Vardy breaking the record you also condone racism. Thats how it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8wRr8drbCM

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Breath Ray posted:

Thankfully next year even the shittest of EPL teams will be richer than the whole of La Liga put together, as long as you don't look under certain players' beds.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

8raz posted:

If you enjoyed Vardy breaking the record you also condone racism. Thats how it works

Jamie is a goal scoring machine but a minute in front of the mic and you can tell his operating system is a proper piece of poo poo

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

8raz posted:

I condone goalscoring but enjoy racism.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

8raz posted:

Ridiculous misunderstanding, he saw Jaap Stam and was just engaging in some good natured banter :)

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
actually that was his interview for Japanese Olympic athletic team trainer

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Clearly okazaki

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

8raz posted:

Ah so

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I blame non-league football

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
they wanbted me to sit through a 32 second ad!! what is in the video adn whys the title in spanish

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Is it a bad thing that I find his use of the phrase 'walk on' much more upsetting than any racial epithet

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Lemon posted:

Is it a bad thing that I find his use of the phrase 'walk on' much more upsetting than any racial epithet

I felt the same way.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
At least it wasn't "jog on"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Well thats the end of another exciting month., 8 ppl got probated and no wonder, who could have foreseen that man city would be league leaders and aston illa would be bottom?? much less that swansea are going down and sunderland are staying up. well, thabnks for reading and see you very soon.

• Locked thread