Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
As long as the defense doesn't play a suicidal offside trap and Debuchy doesn't get sent off then Arsenal will be fine. There's more than enough attacking threat to rip Spurs to pieces. The question is whether we'll see another Danny Rose special or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Jose in agreeing with Wenger shocker:

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Consider that the same could have been said of the Zagreb and Olympiakos and yet Arsenal managed to conjure up a poo poo show both games, also the team has a habit of following an embarrassing drubbing with a nice and mediocre performance.

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014
reminder that thottenham were eliminated by a flamini brace last time out. they're poo poo.

Brighterday
Jun 25, 2005
I'm soo hyped for the derby, gonna start drinking now till kick off. As someone form the poor side of North London, let me tell you that I hate Arsenal more than the combined hatred from my parents, my teachers, the police, my government and every other middle class wanker from London. Harry Kane is bigger than Jesus.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Brighterday posted:

I'm soo hyped for the derby, gonna start drinking now till kick off. As someone form the poor side of North London, let me tell you that I hate Arsenal more than the combined hatred from my parents, my teachers, the police, my government and every other middle class wanker from London. Harry Kane is bigger than Jesus.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Brighterday posted:

A fan like this is far more relatable than these american wankers who get into football because they got bullied by jocks.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
Is he saying he hates Arsenal more than his parents, teachers, etc hate him?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Brighterday posted:

welcome, and mind the trolls. its certainly the pick of the matches, and as someone who spent 18 months living on the high road, I hope the tots can pull it off, with the help of a couple of eriksen fks. but I think the gunners firepower will be too much. 2-1 to the arse

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

Is he saying he hates Arsenal more than his parents, teachers, etc hate him?

I think so, but I doubt it's true.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
im off to me first nld and i cannae wait

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Have fun, stay safe

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

not not luvd posted:

Bit early to be heading there, the stadium's probably not even open yet!

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I'm not goyim to the game, I could sure usury a few tickets

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Bit early to be heading there, the stadium's probably not even open yet!

it takes longer if you're travelling by penny-farthing

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

not not luvd posted:

watch the game in a nearby pub instead even though you have tickets

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

FullLeatherJacket posted:

it takes longer if you're travelling by penny-farthing

is the joke that im riding your mam?

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

not not luvd posted:

like this except don't wear red

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

not not luvd posted:

is the joke that im riding your mam?

that doesn't seem like it would be the joke, but I can check if you'd like

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Jamie Vardy has scored as many goals as Liverpool Football Club.

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.
God *drat* it, another week, another loss. Get hosed Chelsea. I hope the implosion never ends.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

vyelkin posted:

Jamie Vardy has scored as many goals as Liverpool Football Club.

That's a cool stat but it's probably more than United :smith:

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Sooner or later there'll be an EDL march in Leicester and Vardy will have to voluntarily abandon his goalscoring run

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Shitshow posted:

God *drat* it, another week, another loss. Get hosed Chelsea. I hope the implosion never ends.

It's spelled god dammit.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Chelsea striker Diego Costa has been accused of assault by a Stoke City steward following Saturday's game.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I'm absolutely amazed that Mourinho still has a job

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Just saw it on MOTD and there is nothing in it. Steward should get a stadium ban imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
elliott only made 2 saves today that were really good but the free kick save in particular is something krul has been awful at recently

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.

blue footed boobie posted:

I'm absolutely amazed that Mourinho still has a job

He built this side out of cunts that could win trophies. Now they're just a bunch of cunts full stop. Who would they listen to? Who could motivate them? He's in the job still because there isn't anyone better suited to the task.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shitshow posted:

He built this side out of cunts that could win trophies. Now they're just a bunch of cunts full stop. Who would they listen to? Who could motivate them? He's in the job still because there isn't anyone better suited to the task.

Probably anyone at this point, even including non professional managers and something awful forums posters. There's no reason for those players to be doing so badly unless they're just unwilling to perform for him.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Maybe there's a clause in Mourinho's contract saying that he literally cannot be sacked.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
So nearly a 1/3 in now and less than a point a game. Surely Chelsea cannot get relegated, can they? Would this be the best relegation of all time? Has any other club gone from such heights (let alone champions) to relegation in a year without a financial or other insane situation driving it?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

vyelkin posted:

Maybe there's a clause in Mourinho's contract saying that he literally cannot be sacked.

I have to assume he's due a massive payout of he's sacked.

Scherloch
Oct 28, 2010

Yeah!

blue footed boobie posted:

I have to assume he's due a massive payout of he's sacked.

£30m according to the rumors, to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I think Stoke are turning into a scarily good team now. Diouf is back from injury, Shawcross's back is healed, Butland is better than Begovic.

Having Shaqiri, Bojan, Arnautovich, Walters and Diouf all there ready to play in attack is amazing and I don't even recognise the sort of football we are playing now compared to even a season ago. Sparky is a genius :stoke:

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

Scherloch posted:

£30m according to the rumors, to be taken with a pinch of salt.

He'll take what he's given or he'll end up like Litvinenko.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Byolante posted:

I think Stoke are turning into a scarily good team now. Diouf is back from injury, Shawcross's back is healed, Butland is better than Begovic.

Having Shaqiri, Bojan, Arnautovich, Walters and Diouf all there ready to play in attack is amazing and I don't even recognise the sort of football we are playing now compared to even a season ago. Sparky is a genius :stoke:

Are all of these players hungry? What kind of sandwich are you thinking about?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

TraderStav posted:

Surely Chelsea cannot get relegated, can they?

No, they cannot. Bournemouth, Sunderland, Newcastle, Villa, and Norwich can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Have they changed it so five teams are getting relegated this season?

• Locked thread