Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

The Big Taff Man posted:

No what I'm taking him to task is that everything has to be instant. I dont think the issue with the players not taking risks can always be put at LVGs door, indeed in recent games he questioned why the team dont shoot more from outside the box, and questioned Herrera for not taking a chance.

It's a much simpler and more logical conclusion that lvg's system makes players avoid risks rather than assuming that United have acquired a bunch of risk adverse players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

The Big Taff Man posted:

In that case I dont know why he is asking the questions of why players arent in the press conferences

Look at his comments from the conference thats just happened for tonights game. “I want to score like the fans want. The players want to score but you have to create chances first and then you can finish."

I cant see why he would be addressing the creativity issue if he isnt dealing with it

It's entirely possible that he has unrealistic expectations of how players can work in his system. I'd be a lot more willing to believe that than a bunch of players fulfilling their life long dream of passing it sideways.

Bea Nanner posted:

Cappbell probably won't start against Bayern.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...h-on-bench.html

I can't really argue with this. Wengy has said he'd be happy with a point, and this boobie would be too.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I hope Mourinho gets the sack and is replaced by Sherwood.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Arsenal are two cb's away from having a very good injured XI

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I just went and checked out Villa's squad expecting it to be total poo poo and was pretty surprised. It isn't half as bad as Sunderland or Norwich.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I'm absolutely amazed that Mourinho still has a job

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shitshow posted:

He built this side out of cunts that could win trophies. Now they're just a bunch of cunts full stop. Who would they listen to? Who could motivate them? He's in the job still because there isn't anyone better suited to the task.

Probably anyone at this point, even including non professional managers and something awful forums posters. There's no reason for those players to be doing so badly unless they're just unwilling to perform for him.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

vyelkin posted:

Maybe there's a clause in Mourinho's contract saying that he literally cannot be sacked.

I have to assume he's due a massive payout of he's sacked.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Byolante posted:

I think Stoke are turning into a scarily good team now. Diouf is back from injury, Shawcross's back is healed, Butland is better than Begovic.

Having Shaqiri, Bojan, Arnautovich, Walters and Diouf all there ready to play in attack is amazing and I don't even recognise the sort of football we are playing now compared to even a season ago. Sparky is a genius :stoke:

Are all of these players hungry? What kind of sandwich are you thinking about?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Gigi Galli posted:

Cool argument about some dumb bullshit. How about how Manchester city somehow scored 0 goals against villa?

I don't think any of the teams are very good this season it's going to be hella fun.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
It's really more of a buttslam than it is a tackle

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

The Big Taff Man posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjagjTPmbV4

I love wrestling

Please note - Darren Fletcher was sat next to him and just laughing his arse off the whole time, especially when Barrett was taking the piss out of Rooney

All I can think about as I watch this is that Rooney's kids have the weirdest life.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Good for him, but lets get in someone with top top centrifuges. I wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight Cazorla can get. 

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Broletariat posted:

seems like this would actually explain the extremely poo poo Arsenal injury records

It especially explains when new arsenal signings are amazing for a couple months and then take an immediate downturn.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Alexis is supposedly about to sign a 5 year deal for 150k a week. Ozil too, apparently for 160k. Not sure why Ozil gets more, but :getin: regardless.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

not not luvd posted:

ozil is the better player hth

he's also more important for making us tick

imo Alexis is more important to the team as it stands currently but I don't care which of these two cool and good dudes gets paid more

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

sassassin posted:

Come home, Brenda. All is forgiven.

I hope Rodgers doesn't go back to managing Swansea and in fact I hope he never manages anywhere again and goes somewhere where no one ever has to listen to him talk or see his awful face ever again.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

trem_two posted:

I hope he goes to Chelsea.

Yeah or this.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Broletariat posted:

Apparently Coquelin has some sort of MCL injury.

It's a good thing Arsene Wenger purchased a defensive midfielder and got rid of all his old ineffectual players

3 months, apparently. Wouldn't be so bad, but Arteta is broken and really poo poo.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/nov/23/arsene-wenger-accuses-uefa-accepting-doping-arsenal-dynamo-zagreb

Wengy said that 10 UEFA doping test guys showed up at arsenal training and also had a bit of a meltdown.

lol if UEFA really did do that, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

serious gaylord posted:

Klopp to Sturridge: Stop being a little bitch.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34947564

Good for klopp, imo.

• Locked thread