Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Maybe they're talking about all the cognac the supporters are drinking to try and forget the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

hadji murad posted:

I'm kinda disappointed by the jillion bad things surrounding the champs but I had a daughter in July and she's awesome so I kinda don't give a gently caress.

Ok.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ewar Woowar posted:

Clyne is definitely a defender first winger second. So was Steve Finnan and Arbeloa. We've quite often had a solid right back and a marauding left back when I think about it.

Suicidal left backs like Enrique and Smilin' Glen whenever he got shunted out there.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Shitshow posted:

God *drat* it, another week, another loss. Get hosed Chelsea. I hope the implosion never ends.

It's spelled god dammit.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Luke Smith posted:

Spaniards can be such pricks

He's Brazilian.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

He'll never ride it because of the asymmetry of the spokes.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

euroboy posted:

Martin Fulop is dead. http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football...957/story.shtml

I'll always remember him for the one game he played for WBA where he gifted Arsenal the top four trophy on the last day of the season.

Fucks sake, he was only 32.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bea Nanner posted:

He's a polar explorer.

Makes sense since Jose froze her out at Chelsea.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ewar Woowar posted:

gently caress man. How many ACL's this season? We have two :(

Most people have two but it only takes rupturing one to be out for the season.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TheBigAristotle posted:

Louis Van Gaal says he invented watching match film. Seems legit.

He's a tactical and technical genius mate.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

He should team up with Newcastle horse punch guy and fight crime.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Blue Star Error posted:

If by crime you mean animals yes

Are you saying animals can't commit crimes?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bobby Digital posted:

I think we should buy well!!!

Why start now?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ravel posted:

You just find a Hamiltonian cycle through a graph with the vertices being the teams. There are lots of possible cycles for the English and Spanish leagues.

I don't care.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ravel posted:

lol I don't know what you're all crying about, Hamiltonian cycles are literally D1 AS maths I think. Thought people might be interested in knowing how to create one of those, and the circumstances in which such diagrams are possible if they wanted to Google more.

I still don't care.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Breath Ray posted:

a lot of emotional posting today which is no bad thing but lets face it the prem is the richest and most popular league wirdlwide althgoiugh the last 20 minutes of monaco marseille had more goals than all three of todays prem games combined which were boring rubbish. also probably worth mentioning that at a micro levelthe ppl on the forums who prefer the spanish league are comfortabl;y and id argue not coincidentally, the worst posters. not sure if anyone has noticed this/agrees but just something ive observed from five years of posting heere

I agree with every word of this post except for the ones that you horribly misspelled.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hoops posted:

There were four games today and from MOTD it seemed like Norwich - Arsenal was pretty good.

From what it looked like Arsenal were lucky to get a point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

8raz posted:

If you enjoyed Vardy breaking the record you also condone racism. Thats how it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8wRr8drbCM

Ah so

• Locked thread