Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

FordPRefectLL posted:

when i was 19 i got super drunk at someone's apartment and threw up

some dude's wife came into the bathroom and cleaned me up and then for some reason gave me a handjob and then i passed out on a fold out bed in the middle of the party

women are hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

FordPRefectLL posted:

someone told me i got raped but tbh even drunk 19 year old me understood the implications of someone touching his dick

how old and fat was the wife is the important question

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Business Gorillas posted:

i had something kind of like this happen w/o the jerking off part and the dude later turned out to be gay. i always wonder if i'm the one that made him realize he was a gayboy :shrug:

my friend rubbed his boner on me in 5th grade when he was staying over for basketball camp and i turned out to be the gay one

• Locked thread