Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
one time my friend and I were taking a leak near a cow field after drinking alot beer. A calf came up and sucked my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Germstore posted:

Sorry to break it to you but that cow's been talkin' poo poo about your dick ever since.

Not cool. I thought we would never speak of that moment again

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

Lmao.

I got drunk with a friend I knew was gay but hadn't seen in a while. He fed me like 10 shots after I was already drunk and then you can guess what he did.

He knew I was straight and yeah. there was no question that I was not into him.

He's very lucky I left when I woke up instead of murdering him with my knife when I woke up

Did he penetrate your anus?

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

No

If I said yes would that make it more of a rape

No. But you asked us to guess what he did. Thats my guess

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Magnus Gallant posted:

It's embarrassing

I think you should suppress your feelings by having sex with as many women as you can with your giant cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Darth123123 posted:

I like ur username

Thank you

• Locked thread