Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Sitting in math class on Friday and something weird happen. I'm not sure how to explain it, I remember looking at the clock as I was taking notes. The minute hand on the clock began to spin rapidly in the clockwise direction. Everything was frozen, except that loving clock. I couldn't move, my teacher was stuck writing on the board, a kid was throwing away a piece of paper and it was frozen in mid air. I sat there getting very anxious as to what was happening. Everything started to morph as I'd my entire vision was being projected trough a toilet bowl as it was flushed (best way to describe it). The only thing that stayed in place was the clock, which had every hand stuck on the 12. My vision then began to spin the other way and everything was different in the class room. Everyone's clothes had changed, some kids were missing, the board no longer had the same notes as before. I began to get very sweaty and paranoid because I didn't know what was happening. I looked at my phone and it said Monday, November 2nd. Same class, the clock was at 1:15 now. I don't know what is going on. I'm now in the bathroom so I can write this, I had to tell someone about this, but I didn't want to sound crazy if front of the class. Can anyone possibly explain what's happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
thanks!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
im a 300lb virgin. let us not speak of it again pls.

• Locked thread