Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
The time at a party I drank a full tumbler of straight black rum, and then got so startled that I teared up when someone made a loud noise while telling a story. My friend put me to bed immediately after, and I asked if she would cuddle with me. (I was told about this the next day. I don't know why I decided the drink the rum. I'm not a huge drinker to begin with.)

No one is allowed to speak of it....until now. But never again after this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Captain Yossarian posted:

Jokes on you because your friend and I were JUST talking about this...

THAT BITCH.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Wampa Stompa posted:

Threw an unlocked Citibike off a bridge before realizing that it was probably linked to some poor motherfucker's credit card who didn't put it back in its dock the right way. We felt sort of bad after that, but then again, if you're stupid enough to pay their usurious rates you're either a yuppie or a tourist, so I'm not exactly tearing up over here.

God damned tourists traveling the world, and broadening their horizons.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Horniest Manticore posted:

one time a friend and i accidentally clicked on a ladyambien thread. without a word, i clicked on the x and we both went outside, never to see each other again.

I'm cool with this.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i think i speak for a lot of ppl here when i say ralpzone 2000

So this is what it feels like, to be owned on the internet.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

symbolic posted:

but...but my childhood dual masturbation story... :smith:

It's a beautiful story. You did great.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

me and an ex-girlfriend of mine had a three way with a woman we knew and she made these ridiculous animal noises while i banged her. we were both looking at each other almost laughing until i lost my boner.

I am betting the woman was my old tenant. That woman sounded like a straight up donkey getting hosed. Also, on our recent trip to Vegas the woman next door to us sounded like a ghost having loud, fast sex against the wall.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Chinaman7000 posted:

I came here to make jokes but it got too real

Yeah, I feel pretty awkward right now.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
At this point, I'm just wanting to know how many other people are also refreshing this thread every few minutes to watch it unfold. It's like a slow motion car crash.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Lowtax posted:

It makes much more sense to go to GBS to report being raped than the police, the cops might laugh at you

Oh, Rich...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

symbolic posted:

does this work for everyone?

Works for me.

• Locked thread