Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dead lettuce
Sep 12, 2014

The Anova sous vide precision cooker (Bluetooth version) is on sale on the Anova website for $129 which is lower than it's ever been on Amazon: http://anovaculinary.com/anova-precision-cooker/

I think it's because the new version with Wifi just came out or is about to come out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dead lettuce
Sep 12, 2014

walruscat posted:

Can anyone recommend a good hand blender? Preferably with some attachments to reduce how often I have to get my large food processor out when I cook. Will mostly be using this to blend soups, salsa, baby food, whipped cream, etc.

I came here to ask this exact question! Good timing :hfive:

Are there any good Thermapen deals going on right now? My mom wants to buy me one for Christmas, I love her even more now :swoon:

dead lettuce
Sep 12, 2014

There's a 4th of July deal for the Thermapen MK4 for $79.20. On my Amex I also have an offer for $15 back on any $75+ for any purchase from ThermoWorks -- is there any possibility of a better deal than this popping up in the next year or so?