Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I was directed here by the PYF product recommendation thread for frying pan recommendations. Seems like many of the ones listed in the OP are gone or unavailable at the moment.

I've been using the same frying pans for ages, and the non-stick part is wearing away on one while the other fell on the floor one time and has a dent in it now, so it's time to replace them. any recommendations for good quality frying pans and also possibly woks? hopefully nothing exorbitantly expensive, but suggestions are welcome. I'm hoping to get one, maybe two, just need to replace the couple that are wearing out/damaged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU