Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

This game looks like rear end!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I'd rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in my ear than play this lovely fuckin game!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Signed

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've been calling it Retard 4 instead.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Day 1 will have a new ENB that will drop the game to a cinematic 12fps and apply so many layers of lighting the game is unplayable.

It will be the #1 mod on the Nexus for months.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

I've been calling it Fallout 4.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

This game looks worse than New Vegas. Why can't they just make Fallout 3 all over again? That game was perfect.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Borsche69 posted:

Why can't they just make Fallout 3 all over again? That game was perfect.
Que?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

You know what was a cool game? Mischief Makers for the Nintendo 64. I wish they made a sequel to that.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Fallout 3 had so many awesome memorable characters, and searching for your dad was an emotional rollercoaster. There's nothing like that in New Vegas.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

Fallout 3 had so many awesome memorable characters, and searching for your dad was an emotional rollercoaster. There's nothing like that in New Vegas.

woah...*backs out of this thread*

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Borsche69 posted:

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

In Fallout 4, you can have a companion that's a dog

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

This game looks like rear end!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

lmfao

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
its called fallout 4 because you take 4 looks at it and fall right out of your chair

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
:yikes:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

(B) SUPPORT rear end

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Blackheart posted:

You know what was a cool game? Mischief Makers for the Nintendo 64. I wish they made a sequel to that.

:agreed:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

apropos to nothing posted:

its called fallout 4 because you take 4 looks at it and fall right out of your chair

because you are astounded by its graphical fidelity and promising storyline

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:vince:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Saints row 4 had a good plot. Witcher 3 did not

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
I have to hand it to Bethesda, they at least did a good job with mutant characters

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

Saints row 4 had a good plot. Witcher 3 did not

:siren: everyone out, this is a troll thread! :siren:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

:siren: everyone out, this is a troll thread! :siren:

Nice AV

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

You can shoot a laser gun, in the game Fallout 4

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3723844&pagenumber=527&perpage=40#post452317615

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I think it looks similar to Fallout 3, which is a game I had fun with.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

There are giant metal suits that you can put on your body when you play Fallout 4

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

People keep on saying that like it means something. It's a video game in a industry where the best writing from Obsidian or Bioware is on par with Harry Potter. The convoluted mess that are Kojima games have zero literary basis and Final Fantasy games are merely a collection of phonetic sounds that approximate human speech. You can complain about the presentation but Fallout 3 actually contains themes and structure that can be analyzed and compared to real literature.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Borsche69 posted:

People keep on saying that like it means something. It's a video game in a industry where the best writing from Obsidian or Bioware is on par with Harry Potter. The convoluted mess that are Kojima games have zero literary basis and Final Fantasy games are merely a collection of phonetic sounds that approximate human speech. You can complain about the presentation but Fallout 3 actually contains themes and structure that can be analyzed and compared to real literature.

Jesus christ lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Borsche69 posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Borsche69 posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

Lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Borsche69 posted:

he's right

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Agreed OP. I'll be playing Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth and Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns this holiday season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

lmao

• Locked thread