Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

c'est tout

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Soral posted:

c'est tout

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

c'est tout

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Someone needs to make a list of which quests in this game let you do cool stuff with NPCs with double crossings and cool schemes gone awry, and which ones make you suck Mirelurk dick for half an hour.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That diamond city blues questline with the cheating wife is pretty drat cool with how variable the outcomes can be and how your dirty work keeps following you when the quest appears to be over.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Someone needs to make a list of which quests in this game let you do cool stuff with NPCs with double crossings and cool schemes gone awry, and which ones make you suck Mirelurk dick for half an hour.

There's one where you can support a comical robot army in making a homemade arship or betray them...their captain is a mother fwiggin sentry bot with an admirals hat on. :3:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knuc U Kinte posted:

There's one where you can support a comical robot army in making a homemade arship or betray them...their captain is a mother fwiggin sentry bot with an admirals hat on. :3:

when can i buy my own mr handy so bethesda can have all of my money

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

D'awwww :neckbeard:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Support some dirty homeless assholes or a ship of piratey robot sirs...hmm tough choice until they send me me to a dungeon for the fourth time and I never finish the quest.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

net cafe scandal posted:

No part of this game lets you do anything cool

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I'm still enjoying this game.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJjV7oYFLSs&feature=player_detailpage#t=158

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

this is so me.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The feels are strong with this one.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Forums Cancer was awesome.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

i loaded a save from inside the hawthorne residence and within 30 seconds the mayor, his security detail, and every named vendor in diamond city ran inside shooting at me

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
im late to the party but: its actually good.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Mods rename this thread Fallout 4 is Fun as poo poo!!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Spoon boy: Do not try and claim that Fallout 4 is a good game. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no good game.
Neo: There is no good game?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the game that is good, it is only yourself installing epic mods and launching a baby from a nuclear rocket launcher.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Mods rename this thread Fallout 4 is Fun as poo poo!!

Very well.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

how was your nap ?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You had one job.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

You had one job.

Zoq-Fail-Pik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU