Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

The irony is not having registered in 2001 because "I will never pay for anything on the internet ever wth Lowtax"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Honky Dong Country posted:

Lol look at all these nerds spergin over what tags cost what when obviously grimey drawers is the classy choice. There is no other currency than :10bux:

E: for the hell of it I gis'd some of the tags and found that some of you guys' avs are at the top. Grimey drawer has some, lipstick apathy shows a few women including Sarah Palin plus some avs from here.

I am a paleontologist IRL and for a while lived with the fantasy that Lowtax somehow searched my post history in coming up with the perfect food related tag.

I also love dinosour gums unironically.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

D E H U M A N I Z E Y O U R S E L F A N D F A C E T O B L O O D S H E D

Same

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Basch lives. posted:

Holy gently caress! It's so beautiful

e: this loving donation has paid for itself in spades

Is that grimy or literally filled with poo poo? I guess poo poo could be considered grimy?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

:fistbumps:

• Locked thread