Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
lets crowdsource a database of donation-tag pairings

I'll kick it off:

$0 - no tag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Lipstick apathy seems pretty common, anyone wanna share what they donated?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

nomadologique posted:

WHY NOT ASK ME WHO I VOTED FOR JFC

We already know you donated 0, as I posted above!!! You can tell because you don't have a new donor tag.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Someone ought to donate $1000 so we can see what the tag will be - even if helping the forums doesn't inspire you, helping build this mapping of numbers to tags surely will.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

your username made me laugh

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

biscuit hider sounds like an old-timey way of calling someone gay, like an offshoot of pillow-biter

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Hi I just joined these forums after hearing about them on G4(shoutouts to Thorpe MD), where do I deposit my $80/month?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

someone donate $69 and someone else do $420

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Since people like seeing bars go up, I made a little diagram showing the progress of the donation drive:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Tbh I kinda like Derek Smart as a human being. He seems like he'd be alright to have a beer with and talk about how cool TIE Fighter was

tie fighter was pretty drat cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

here's a good donation feature - you can spend your donation money on avatars for other people, but not on avatars for yourself

• Locked thread