Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

JethroMcB posted:

NBC supposedly has Grand Crew coming at some point in the 2021 season. Carl and Nicole Byer listed among the main cast.

Oh yeah. Totally forgot about that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turtleface
May 28, 2003

I'm helping

mennoknight posted:

sucking on a dog like you're sucking on a titty

arguably his best song yet

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

turtleface posted:

arguably his best song yet

his best on doughboys maybe

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Devonaut posted:

his best on doughboys maybe

The monsters SUCKED and they hosed

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
The one problem with the Monster gently caress is that you can't hear the original monster mash lyrics as he sings over them.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
The individual songs aren’t as hood, but Nick’s overall creation in Gungan Style is so good

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
Don't forget tomorrow will be the live streamed Munch Madness finals: https://onlocationlive.com/product/doughboys-munch-madness-finale. Guests will be Nicole Byer and Jess McKenna (subbing in for Betsy Sodaro).

Gabrus's live Thanksgiving power hour was a blast last year, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Tournament Finale live chat: Susser forbidding Mitch from voting in the instant elimination as punishment for freezing up in the earlier episode is maybe the first good rule flex he's ever done

May 1st, 25 hour Dough-a-thon for charity on Twitch

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 24, 2021

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

JethroMcB posted:

May 1st, 25 hour Dough-a-thon for charity on Twitch

wiger is gonna be so hosed up at the end of this, buddy

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Consummate Professional posted:

wiger is gonna be so hosed up at the end of this, buddy

It gets better, Mitch then revealed that he has been talking with Gabrus about making a donation incentive for the 25th hour to be a Power Hour

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Haha holy poo poo. That just sounds miserable.

Will absolutely be tuning in

cams
Mar 28, 2003

JethroMcB posted:

It gets better, Mitch then revealed that he has been talking with Gabrus about making a donation incentive for the 25th hour to be a Power Hour
they should have a special category of donations that people can make and have it count against the total for that incentive so that people can attempt to save mitch's life

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
When I saw the latest episode and that Nicole and Jessica were on it I knew it would be a gooder

Whenever I hear Jessica I think of my favourite off book episode where they did Taco Bell with Gabrus and Betsey Sodaro

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I really want to hear the story about Marc Maron calling Mitch and asking if he was pretending to be his producer.

DangerDummy! fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Apr 2, 2021

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
Wow.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Is Mitch one of the aliens?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

whydirt posted:

Is Mitch one of the aliens?

then they could rename doughboys to alien vs predator

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Sucks for Mitch it won’t get a big theater release

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"...So now I have to stay in Quincy until at least July, so I can help my mum find the movie on Amazon."

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
Hurray for Mitch! I have nothing cynical or edgy. Goddam hurray for Mitch!

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

JethroMcB posted:

"...So now I have to stay in Quincy until at least July, so I can help my mum find the movie on Amazon."

Heating up some pupcorn as we speak!!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Marsupial Ape posted:

Hurray for Mitch! I have nothing cynical or edgy. Goddam hurray for Mitch!

yea I have no joke to make about Mitch's many hilarious quirks, he's sounded genuinely really stressed and bummed about the production hell (distribution hell???) this was caught in and I'm glad it's getting released.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
You know what, a lot a lot of people are talking down on Chris Pratt and and and and and and you know what, Wiges? He’s he’s.... he’s nice! He’s a nice guy, Wiges!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Ok, buddy

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Dr.Radical posted:

You know what, a lot a lot of people are talking down on Chris Pratt and and and and and and you know what, Wiges? He’s he’s.... he’s nice! He’s a nice guy, Wiges!

Hahaha whatever Mitch’s actual opinion he’s not gonna trash a costar when he’s a working actor. Kinda like our Boys may not really think modern Simpsons is good but Selman is on all the time.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Dr.Radical posted:

Fantasizing about a taco bell order or whatever in front of him must suck, though.

Meatlong Football
Feb 11, 2008

Mike 'The Spoonman' 'Mr.Slice' Mitchell took to internet based digital streaming platform twitch.tv the other day to stream Ghosts of Tsushima. It's uh ... it's something. He unmutes himself at 11:10.
Foot freaks should skip to 22:00, you fuckin' freaks
https://twitch.tv/videos/990387355

Meatlong Football fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Apr 22, 2021

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGMAW1wzQ8

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Of course he lies on his side to play video games

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
Surprise free live episode tomorrow!

https://twitter.com/doughboyspod/status/1387815873126146050

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I believe I read that there will be another live ep to close out the Doughathon on Saturday evening as well, with their usual streaming stuff filling the twenty-odd hours between those.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

JethroMcB posted:

I believe I read that there will be another live ep to close out the Doughathon on Saturday evening as well, with their usual streaming stuff filling the twenty-odd hours between those.

A live ep when they're exhausted and cranky is gonna rule, I can't wait.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

This stream is increasingly looking like it'll kill both Mitch and Wiger.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The opening to this week's Let Me Be Frank was one for the books.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Didn't Mitch say they were going to do a nugget power hour in the 25th hour to end it? That could really be something to see.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ArtVandelay posted:

Didn't Mitch say they were going to do a nugget power hour in the 25th hour to end it? That could really be something to see.

he did and Mitch is going to loving die so get your tickets now

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
his last words are gonna be repeating 'my penis feels weird' like he did the first time

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

HEY MA, YEAH, MA, I CAN'T FEEL MY PENIS, MA.

*falls over with a heart attack*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
The thing about the nugget power hour is less that it's a lot of food, and more that it's a stupid amount of salt. My penis would feel weird too.