Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

I wonder if they're going to leave Feral. A but before they left the Rick and Morty studio Nick saw something on twitter where the not-Harmon creator said "gently caress unions".

I mean in the latest episode they talked about just ending the podcast entirely, so :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Greggy posted:

I think it would be really dumb for them not to just go independent, a network would bring next to nothing to their show

Isn't the network's main job to advertise and deal with show bookings?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

So cici's definitely wins this, right? No questions?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Costco pizza is pretty drat good. Definitely better than Dominos. Plus their chicken bakes are amazing; I don’t know why they were so lukewarm on them. And their hot dog/soda for like $1.50 can’t be beat.

Costco was robbed

cicis was robbed by being excluded in the first place

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The comments are all people tagging nick wiger :lol:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Gabrus' ability to work crowds at these live shows is wild, he's so good at it.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Dr.Radical posted:

Eating the shrimp tails and shells is super common in Japan. I don't get it. The taste of the shell overpowers the delicate taste of the meat and ruins it. Speaking of Japan, it would be really cool to take Mitch and Wiger to my favorite Japanese fast food chains and I think they'd have a fun time with it.

I'd like to see them do Pittsburgh staple Primanti Bros but they hate leaving Southern California so it'll probably never happen

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

What is a grocery store hot bar? Like, the rotisserie chicken?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

A quick trigger warning for Canadians that listen to doughboys, this episode has some very hot takes about beloved Canadian foods.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Greggy posted:

i'm looking forward to jack allison being on tomorrow!

People like jack allison?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

What the gently caress is wrong with Nick, why does he keep sabotaging the doughboys

I'm starting to think the spill on the Netflix exec was on purpose!!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The worst guest is probably John "my personality is smoking weed" Gabrus

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

This doughboys has the most insane twist in the entire history of the show

whydirt posted:

Isn’t Moe’s one of those chains that has cutesy proprietary names for basic texmex foods?

At least you can go to a moes, you can't go to a del taco unless you live in LA.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I was hoping they'd swing by Pittsburgh so I could get mad at them for their Primanti opinions but DC is pretty good. I might be able to go to that show.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

These motherfuckers better do Primantis before ending the show

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

We all know if it's any of them it's going to be Wiger.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Mike Mitchell is: fat ghost

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Mitch not doing the blank shirt joke is criminal, that would have been so loving funny

I hope his gig goes well though.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Serf posted:

libby watson: washington dc is in the south
me, in the middle of the office: what the gently caress

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

This musical segment holy poo poo....

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Cloks posted:

Ehhhhh. It was memorable. Ended up being about an hour of Jack Allison and various guests and twenty minutes of Bugman.

imagine paying money to see jack allison

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I assume cookout is going to get platinum plate, it's an incredible restaurant.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I think what really spikes cookout into 5 forks is the price. You get an insane amount of food for like, $5-6.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I still don't understand why he didn't just turn them down and why Wiger chose Custer's revenge and not beat em and eat em, the superior Atari sex game

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

yea I guess props for releasing it and not trying to memory hole it but holy poo poo why even do ANY of those elements

There were 100 different ways to avoid this happening and everyone involved failed

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Wiger should have him back on to do the episode he should have done in the first place, on beat em and eat em

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

lmfao this unlocked

that parody song mitch sang was A++

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Mitch currently doing a solo Seattle show as Wiger hasn’t shown up yet

Lmao

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The one brews brother guy sucked, he was so annoying.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Nick and Mitch live on the BugCon stream seemingly just talking without any direction; within the first minute Mitch pitched a Hamilton-esque musical about Columbus but in the style of Sublime.

That's the whitest thing I've ever heard

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Oh wow hey buddy I'm gonna cum buddy

Dude why are you only looking at me, look at the girl!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

fly them out west and have them eat primantis

Drunkboxer posted:

Yeah it’s definitely the most Doughboys option. Wiger’s idea of just comparing the hot bars and in-store cafes made more sense in terms of what the show is about but then we wouldn’t have gotten Mitch reviewing the different cokes he got at each store

This idea is kind of insane tbh because I cannot think of any grocery stores that have these, that might just be a california only thing.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

FitFortDanga posted:

Are you maybe misunderstanding what a hot bar is? Usually by the deli, typical stuff is fried chicken, chicken strips, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes. Safeway has Chinese food too.

Oh is that it? I had a picture in my head of something more resturaunt-y.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

drainpipe posted:

As someone whose work is purely intellectual, I've had similar thoughts to Wiger. There is an allure to a job that's just a job, where you can forget about it as soon as you clock out, and where your reputation and self worth is not dependent on how well you perform your job.

I'm also aware that this is most likely just "grass is greener on the other side" feelings.

I've done both and it's genuinely a great feeling to look at something physical and be like "I did that." It's something you don't really get with like, an office job.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Isn't beyond still not meat? It shouldn't interfere with a vegetarian diet, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Jack Bandit posted:

I know this is a very specific pull but what episode was it that mid episode Mitch cries out to god something like “when can I ever be happy god, when will it be my turn?”

It was hilarious and depressing at the same time in a way Doughboys does so well. It’s rattled around in my head ever since I heard it but I could never remember when it was and I want to go back and play it again.

Knowing Mitch my immediate guess is that he's reacting to the celts losing so try around April in 2017/2018