Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Last time I went there they had a bunch of things on the menu that were Seinfeld references.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

bartlebee posted:

What’s up with Yusong? Did he leave the podcast?

https://twitter.com/YusongL/status/1195388827944116224

He talked more about it on his podcast Maybe Don't. I think it was the December 2nd episode. The She Hulk gig is only until April so he might come back then. He said the last time he was on the show he felt awkward and didn't know when to talk/contribute to the show.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

Doughboys live has such a unique energy it's great. Like, no poo poo the people who paid actual cash money to go to the show are fans but they're one of the only audiences just daring the podcast they like to make them angrier at them.

Pro wrestling is like this. It kind of makes sense since both Nick and Mitch are wrestling fans.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I think Mitch has been better about playing the drop lately.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I thought Andrew Ti was boring.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

I haven't listened to Doughboys in ages but this episode reminded me how great it is. What other especially good poo poo have they done recently?

PYF Doughboys

Ore-ida with Jason Mantzoukas was wonderful. He's a legit fan of the show.

turtleface posted:

Them doing "cheeseburger vs two cheeseburgers" still makes me laugh.

This podcast is so dumb and I love it.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Captain Hotbutt posted:

I'm really interested in listening to it. How much does Gabrus stick to his schtick? I'm not interested in someone screaming CUM every 15 seconds, if it's meant to be a serious discussion.

It’s a more serious discussion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Did I miss a steamed ham reference? I figured with the Ithaca talk and 5 guys it was inevitable.