Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I went to Burger King to get a coke icee and not only did they not have them, they didn't have any of the flavors listed on their menu. Instead they just had blue raspberry and lime. This is what I get for living in a test-market city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
They were really trying to impress Besser and it really threw off the dynamic. It would've been better if he wasn't so boring and weirdly pretentious about everything.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Great episode. Loved how Paul Rust pushed it to dark places and Wiges didn't know how to react.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Drunkboxer posted:

Mike Mitchell is my hero.

I like it when he bitches about the show for the first half hour and then just gets completely into it.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Here's an interview with the 'Boys: http://www.benviewnetwork.com/podcastpreview/2016/3/6/7-doughboys

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Holy poo poo this quarter portion. I really want to see the bracket at the end of this tournament.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Cμck-E-Cheese. It's not actually sexual.

Cloks fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Apr 14, 2016

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

djnkro posted:

No no, it's cool. He figured out I'm trying, and fat. Both are things you should never be. BTW, do you have any similar constructive criticism for my wife? She feels bad that you didn't cyber stalk her. Or can we just go back to posting about the doughboys podcast?

poo poo, you call what you do trying?

Olive Garden tomorrow.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Glad we finally got to hear about Wiger's Mount Buzzmore.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Listening to the Islands episode and nobody in studio knows that rocket is what we call arugula. It's really painful when they make a wrong assumption (that rocket is a fancy lettuce blend) and then keep harping on it.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Great drop this week.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Zsinjeh posted:

Doughboys will be having an AMA on reddit on the 29th. :toot:

This isn't them asking by the way, but just me: Please don't call Nick youknowwhat or Mitch dumb to their faces (or at all imo, it's their in-jokes from years of friendship, not for strangers on twitter) :cripes:

Who do you think you are, the resident expert on the Doughboys?

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
The 2016 Doughlympic Susser games. Can't wait for Mitch to go insane.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Solaris Knight posted:

I actually legimately think they should end the podcast after that live episode because nothing will ever top that tribute to Nick.

And miss the slow boiling insanity that is Mitch going through a month long event? Bring on the Doughlympic Susser games.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
How soon we forget about the true #1 Doughboys guest, Paul Rust.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Who's famously gray? Anderson Cooper?

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Bug Mane is like an unfunny Dril

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Bug Mane isn't funny but his role as an agitator worked very well. He's the little buggy in the soup.

Buzz buzz.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

n8r posted:

Oh man this was an awful episode.

I enjoyed it but it wasn't Doughboys.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Tomorrow's episode is BJ's with the Hollywood Handbook guys. Should be great.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Buzz buzz.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Great guest.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

I now give as much money to Doughboys a month as I do the ACLU.

Same.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/850090478603124736

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
The no drop drop feels just on the wrong side of endearing technical issues.

Doughboys gotta get their poo poo together!

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

FitFortDanga posted:

How does anyone tell Sean and Hayes apart? They're doing the exact same shtick with the exact same voice.

Sean generally sounds more childish and excitable, Hayes is a little more measured.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Work Friend Keven posted:

Wow... I think I'm done with comedy bang bang now that I can get great character work and improv on doughboys.

Hick Wiger and Hike Mitchell are in the top 50 percent of Comedy Bang Bang characters.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Wiger has discovered his true passion - food based musical parodies.

Imagine if they got Weird Al as a guest.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
still better than Tim Hortons

Local donut shops always win though.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Holy poo poo. I just realized that Craig Healy from Cuplicated is Bug Mane. Mind blown.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

caligulamprey posted:

Nope. It's actually Nick Corirossi. Mitch repeatedly fucks up during Bug Mane's first appearance by referring to him as Nick.

He plays Craig Healy.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Which episodes do they do drafts?

There's a picnic food draft in the double with Betsy Sodaro.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Hey sports guy, you should listen to drat Yankees. And if you're a theater guy, check out the drat Yankees!

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Know Such Peace posted:

I’m cautiously optimistic, but a shrimp-eating competition sounds like a miserable podcast experience for everyone involved.

BRING OUT THE GABRUS

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Drunkboxer posted:

Is this a live you all went to or is it on a double?

It's the most recent double.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Work Friend Keven posted:

Are all the live shows as good as the Seattle one because good lord thats a good Ep

Come for the Frasier discussion, stay because there's yet more Frasier discussion.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
It's gonna be really awkward when they release more of the Texas shows with mentions of Dustin's drinking.

Didn't they say in the last one that he lives on vodka?

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Dacap posted:

So from context is sounds like the meeting they were talking about is a resurrection of the Doughboys food travel show that was in development at Netflix. I think the only reason it got canned was that it was the project of an ousted producer, so I guess they got another shot.

Netflix makes sense as to why Jack Black was there too, he’s had a few projects there.

It doesn't seem like it could be anything else given what they've said before. Hope they get it, I'd love to watch Nick be awkward on TV.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Mr. Squishy posted:

They can look all they want but the Doughboys cannot be bought.

The Doughboys can be bought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

cams posted:

on today's double, mitch is mitch

I love how much he hates himself and can't confront who he really is