Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

Spoeank posted:

Went to the San Francisco show on sunday and it was a weird energy. 7:30 PM on a Sunday is not conducive to hilarity, and I think Wiger was shook up from the Kobe thing.

Plus the guests were the Sloppy Boys, so it was too many people on stage and it wasn't the best show. The end was good with two incredible Mitch fuckups, but I listened to the Culvers one on the way down to the City and I longed for Carl Tart to be up there talking about Boudin Bakery.

I'd give it 3.5 forks.

Wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

Spoeank posted:

The woman who played the daughter on Kimmy Schmidt on, I think, the Jamba Juice episode was just absolutely dreadful

Oh yeah. I think that's the only episode I couldn't finish.

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

DangerDummy! posted:

If you're interested in checking out that new Netflix show with Mitch in it, I can't recommend it. It's aggressively unfunny.

Oh wow. I didn't know he was in this (I'm not caught up on the podcast if they're talking about it).

I started the series as a big fan of beer, but could barely make it through one episode before I quit.

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

thirty dollars

thirty dollars