Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005
Shit, I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months

WerthersWay posted:

If you had one episode of Doughboys to get a friend hooked on it, what would you recommend?

Chuck E Cheese? Or does that episode not work as well if you don’t already know their personalities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Just know that Robocop is Griffin’s favorite movie and he really runs wild in that ep even more than normal.

Yeah it’s a good episode but it is peak Griffin.

If you like their dynamic at all though you’ll like the podcast. I’ve really enjoyed watching along with the podcast and hitting some filmographies I wouldn’t have watched otherwise.

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005
I know this is a very specific pull but what episode was it that mid episode Mitch cries out to god something like “when can I ever be happy god, when will it be my turn?”

It was hilarious and depressing at the same time in a way Doughboys does so well. It’s rattled around in my head ever since I heard it but I could never remember when it was and I want to go back and play it again.