Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Shockingly podcast people and people near Harmon fall into pointless drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

cams posted:

this is one of the top 10 doughboys eps

I'm still hoping for a Gillian Claudia episode for peak Mitch destruction.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Mitch is why I love the episodes where everyone makes fun of him. He makes it so easy.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Spraynard Kruger posted:

The Boys and Carl Tart have a new podcast about basketball... On Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/theflagrantones

Having not listened to a second of it I might have a new favorite podcast.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Cracker Barrel is southern food for people who don't know anything about southern food or flavor.

But Betsy is cool and I'm glad she has a niche in the guest star on TV rotation.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I think it's also a lot of veterans of the business realize there's a lot of bullshit involved in the industry and Sandler carved out a comfortable niche for him, his friends, and anyone who likes his stuff. That's all a lot of them want.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

GoutPatrol posted:

Is there anything new besides the sex tape? A quick googling isn't showing anything.

He's had multiple nannies sue him for sexual harrasment.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Sep 21, 2020

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I like those two and the concept of Newcomers but the Lord of the Rings run has been pretty dull.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

In my 20's I worked in grocery stores, warehouses, assembly, and manufacturing and now I work at a computer at home editing and reading all day. You can absolutely treat those jobs as a clock in and clock out don't think about it outside of work thing at first, but they always involve working with other people and relying on each other. The relationships aspect always builds up, and that changes how you think about any job.

I do miss how physical those jobs were since it was a lot easier to stay in good shape.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Absolutely. I don't even really get how that description of him forms.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Someday I won't have to explain why I'm so happy when Carl Tart shows up in things like the Good Place.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

The birthday boys and the Clemdawg are doing a push-up contest
This is way more entertaining than I thought it'd be.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

ArtVandelay posted:

And now Zouks has shown up and bullied everyone into giving more money. I love that he hasn't shaved or gotten a haircut in a year and you can't actually see his face anymore.

I'm now convinced that dude could walk into any room for any cause and raise some money.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

PFT with the home run but what a great group.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I've been to one live podcast show and it was Harmontown years ago. That was scarring.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

The one show I'd love to see live is Off Book. They have a nice setup for video they just started with on the last episode.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Drunkboxer posted:

I don’t get how people lose money on sports gambling, like just pick the good team to win

Sure if you want to spend 50 bucks to make 5. Sports gambling is a predatory lovely thing that really preys on people thinking they're smarter than they are, and I'm saying that having made money doing it over the last couple of years. drat minefield avoid.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Waterbed Wendy posted:

god that show was so good. shame it didn 't keep going, but i guess netflix sucks poo poo?

the one where they meet the skeleton in the cave... i still think about that. and september santa. and wrong star wars.

It was an IFC show when they briefly went in on indie comedy really hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

soggybagel posted:

It was truly criminal what Funny or Die and College Humor were doing from like 2008-2016. They hosed over so many struggling actors and writers.

Yeah I see some people express oh man I miss that kind of content but no gently caress that terrible companies.