Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«33 »
Horrible Lurkbeast
Jul 17, 2007

IT WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL ALONG!

Commissar Rations shot me in the back at Stalingrad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 23, 2014

We can't stop here! This is cat country!

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

Commissar rations are probably better than the muck you get in the IRP.

I’m sure they’re exactly the same.

The tea actually worked. I used one Russia ration sugar pack, which is equivalent to about 6 or 7 regular packets.

Marxist-Jezzinist
Dec 30, 2010

To secure for the workers by hand or by brain the full fruits of their industry and the most equitable distribution thereof that may be possible upon the basis of the common ownership of the means of production

You need that much to make the coffee taste of literally anything!

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Commissar Rations shot me in the back at Stalingrad.

That is because you were weak and not fighting the enemy!

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Comrade commissar, do you know what we ate in Byelorussia? Bag rations! Ha ha ha- *gets shot in head*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negrostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Phuzzy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R1t8InSD8A

This was notable enough for the inclusion of a note inside the package that basically read, 'marines, this package has been specifically designed to meet your nutritional needs. DO NOT TRADE ITEMS WITH OTHER PEOPLE'.

I couldn't help but laugh my rear end off when he mixed water with the cassava flour.

«33 »