Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I had to live off of a no-chew diet for two months after jaw surgery and I'd definitely classify it as a morale killer. That said, though, if given a choice between lovely canned greasy-kasha-with-meat-product and a can of ensure, I'd probably take the ensure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

One of my coworkers at my old company was from Kazakhstan and ended up doing the mandatory military service (instead of running off to canada with the rest of his family) and I should ask him what the food was like in the cafeteria next time I see him. He always said he hated oatmeal and I wonder if the service is what caused an otherwise inhuman vacuum cleaner of food to hate it.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I've only had Kasha made simply with sugar and poppy seeds, I imagine if it was home made with some sort of pork it would be fine.

• Locked thread