Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

I just spent a week-and-a-half in the Estonian forests during Siil 2018 and had the "pleasure" of eating our rations again (last time was back in May of 2016, which is when my 11 months of conscription ended)
From this ration #3, the dark caffeinated Swiss chocolate is great and the stroganof is also pretty good, especially for canned food. Ate it cold, of course, who has the time & patience to dick around with a kerosene stove?
The worst part is the coffee - branded as "Best Coffee", comes in a teabag and tastes like dirt.

(gave this complete package as a gift (?) to my grandma for Mother's day)

e: I can share a bit more of my perspective on the Estonian rations later

Angryhead fucked around with this message at 10:23 on May 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread