Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I've got a 3 pronged hypothesis for why fruitjuice flavored powder packages are included in there and I kinda want to know how on the mark I am:

1) sugar charged calorie bomb for easily chuggable energy
2) vitamin and mineral vehicle for general nutrition
3) something that overpowers the terrible flavor possibly of chemically treated water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Halloween Jack posted:

Well hey, Gin & Tonic and several other drinks were invented for the same basic reasons.

Kinda obscure but this drink can actually get you drunk too.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Missing Name posted:

I use chicory coffee daily even though I live in New York :shobon:

I was exposed to Cafe du Monde and Luzianne as a kid and somehow it's just the way my brain latched on to "this is what coffee tastes like"

Nutty and bitter.

Don't sign your posts.

e: vvvv I regret nothing and that was at least one that made kinda sense

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Nov 10, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The mres might suck but its all you can eat poutine when you're back on base.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Da comrade american, is coolant in bottle. But drink? Is make you warm.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Mmmm everclear...clearest of the clear liquors...what’s that? You want me to drink you?? But I’m in the middle of a trial

Did you make this up yourself or did someone make a biopic of my life

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

occamsnailfile posted:

This one doesn't sound too bad though I'm not a huge salmon fan. I'd probably try it with a fairly dark beer for body against the vinegar. One of my friends who ironically doesn't drink has a book of historical punch recipes that he tries for parties--those are all meant for rich people so they generally don't contain 'scrabbled together components that may kill you' like traditional soldier booze recipes.

How can you not like salmon. Boggles the brain

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

We got some MREs after a hurricane over a decade ago and we got some of the chocolate dairy shakes (later discontinued thanks to salmonella) and god drat they were loving delicious. Better than the stuff you get at grocery stores if I remember right.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

We getting another review anytime soon or have we basically ran out of easily obtainable rations?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I guess it is kinda a strange hobby to have and a tremendous money sink if you aren't rich. 100 bucks can get you a hell of a lot of actual good food even if dining out and not say tinned meat and kasha with a potato option. Is there subreddit for it?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

skrapp mettle posted:

I get this:

I don't rate MISSION ESSENTIAL

Holy poo poo. Tell us how the food is at the black site man

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The chili mac with extra hotsauces and jal cheese was nice. And the jambalaya was loving good if you're comparing it to like... frozen or canned fare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Best navy too.

• Locked thread