Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

iamsosmrt posted:

Yeah, my ideal (and maybe realistic) trade would probably be Smart and #3 for Okafor (plus maybe a throw in like Thompson or something). Though this depends on whether people think Smart will be very very good, or just a solid rotation player. Buddy would probably be the best bet for this particular Sixers team at 3.

Boston would never do this, you'd get a future conditional unless ya'll want some bench filler. You can draft Murray at #3, he's got a nice shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

WhyteRyce posted:

Our only PG under contract just got arrested for domestic violence. Odds on Minny and NO both passing on Dunn??

Can I interest you in a slightly used Jose Calderon? He'd be a great veteran influence for the locker room! :downs:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Because when I want a high quality cut for the biggest day of my life I drop an Andrew Jackson at Supercuts.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

What the hell is a Gerschon Yabusele

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky