Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

The Glumslinger posted:

Lakers forums are so dumb, he has people agreeing with on this like its some insightful poo poo

:lol:

We all know it's dumb, but it doesn't event fit Dell's modus operandi. Trading a high pick for an old player isn't something he's done since landing Davis. It goes against his "young vet" vision when trading assets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

I wish there was a site where you could submit your own player comps for the NBA draft and vote on other people's.

You should also be able to add qualifiers like "poor man's", "rich man's", "short", "skinny", "white"

I think I found a new side-hobby that I will never get around to!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

It was a long time ago but Monty Williams destroyed Ekpe Udoh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkuWCAvQe9M

jessica james 4 years ago posted:

A 40 year old with a bad ticker manhandling udoh.This video is all the proof you need the warriors are a loser organization.Good god

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Libertine posted:

I can't tell if it's legitimately a bad draft or if that just means it's all going to be on scouting and lots of late round surprises will end up being good. Guess we'll know in five years.

It's bad in that there aren't many players with a reasonable chance to become stars. Hell, there's a ton in the top 20 that won't become starters. A lot of role players, though.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Annoyed that I will be missing the draft tonight. Looks like it is going to be a lot of fun since no one knows what is going to happen after the second pick.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Probably Magic posted:

Listing a drat seven-foot two guy as a power forward, what in the world.

Ralph Sampson disease.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Derp, just learned that the Pels traded Stone and the next pick for Chieck Diallo. Not sure how to feel about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
:golfclap: Cool Buff Man

• Locked thread