Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Brandon Ingram looks like a loving animated skeleton. It looks like if you pushed against his chest it'd turn to dust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

chunkles posted:

swimmin for simmons

down there for labissiere

help me out here, i need a slogan for the rockets this season
Crap for Rabb?
Draggin for Dragan?
Out games for Ingram?
I'm very bad at this

(Buried for Murray)

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
apparently the Spurs are forecast as drafting the next Yi Jianlian so that's rad

or wait, sometimes he's forecast super high or low in the first round. weird.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

chunkles posted:

he's supposed to be a good jump shooter/shot blocker (at least for china) so comparing him to jianlian is a little mean.
Was Yi bad? I thought it was just injuries that took him out.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
wow maybe Boban and Liu Bei could have a who-got-more-hosed-up-ears competition

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

Liu Bei was in Shu!!!
yeahhh I know, but I don't gently caress with Wu and neither do the San Antonio Spurs. :colbert:

“I once went into the Emei Mountains where I studied the Way of Taoism for thirty long years. One day I heard my name called from out of the rocky wall of my cave. I looked, but could see no one. The same thing happened for several days. Then suddenly one day, with a roar like thunder, the wall split asunder, and I saw a sacred book in three volumes called The Supreme Book of Magic. From the first volume I learned to ascend to the clouds astride the wind, and to sail up into the great void itself; from the second to pass through mountains and penetrate rocks; from the third, to become invisible at will or change my shape while traveling over the four seas, and to decapitate a man from a distance with a flying sword or dagger. Your Highness has reached the acme of glory—why not withdraw from your position now and come with me to the Emei Mountains to learn the Taoist wisdom? I will bequeath my three volumes to you.”- Tim Duncan to Kawhi Leonard recently (just a weird way to ask him to go paintballing)

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Oh man as a Jailblazers devotee, the Spurs bringing in the New Sabonis would basically be my bball dreams come true (other than Peja getting into a Lazarus pit and coming out 21 again with a Spurs jersey)
Although really at this point we need guards and ball handlers but whatever it'll be impossible to know our needs until the draft comes

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I thought the last Plumlee joined the army or some poo poo. Apparently his nickname is "The Apartment Complex"...according to like, a Wikipedia edit. It fits. Milton "Strip Mall" Plumlee

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
who is it
WHO'S it gonna be
which draft maniac do I have to throttle around here to figure out who the next Kawhi is?
https://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/741004506461278208

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'll be happy with anything past a morose Eastern European draft and stash

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I appreciate god a lot.

The Spurs draft silent tragic heroes.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
GO SPURS GO

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
did the Spurs not have a second round draft pick??? Why is that?
this league is RIGGED
#AYESHAWASRIGHT

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
awww man I get it this is the Ray McCallum hangover. sucks. 2016 sounded so far away. Could've drafted and stashed a Macedonian or something.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Doug McDermott 1 and Doug McDermott 2 are gonna make a gm's backcourt of the future come true. He returned to action on January 22, 2015 against the San Antonio Spurs, recording no stats in two minutes of action.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'm really hoping the Spurs can get Bennie Boatwright, as some of the mock drafts speculate. It's just a great name.
There's a lot of great names in this draft though. OG Anunoby? Dwayne Bacon? BLOSSOMGAME??? Just needs ZOLTAN ISTVAN. Other than the tragedy of being an old(ish) gently caress I really can't wait to see the names of the 2046 draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

straight up brolic posted:

woah woah im not better than chad ford, my dad

• Locked thread