Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i am starting to think deyonta davis might somehow fall to the pistons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Chicago drafting a guy with sketchy knees seems like a really dumb idea to me but Denzel Valentine can pass his stubby little arms off

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Tae posted:

of COURSE Valentine has injury concerns

goddamnit

"injury concerns" his knee condition was compared to Brandon Roys

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

three picks left and two guys on the board i'd be thrilled with, i cannot wait for the crushing disappointment

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

https://twitter.com/boogiecousins/status/746149291249410050

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

that tweet is from 2013 y'all

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Pistons have their choice of a few guys here who could be a good fit. Rumors are that SVG homed in on Stanley Johnson and that's why he wouldn't consider Winslow last year. Wonder if that had any merit. About to find out I guess

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Woj says the Pistons are looking at Ellenson here

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Dejan Bimble posted:

SVG can't resist a stretch 4 with no possibility of guarding anyone

He's going to miss Steve Blake and Anthony Tolliver and he figured out how to cope with that, by drafting a guy who is both of them mashed together.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Dejan Bimble posted:

I agree with your assessment, especially as these smaller stretch fours who actually shot a good percentage go off the board. I'd rather go with Skal or Davis

I hate the idea of a "high floor" guy who can't defend anyone or shoot.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Spacebump posted:

There are still Mavs fans out there that want them to bring back Rodrigue Beaubois due to his 40 point game.

He's no Tony Delk

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Dejan Bimble posted:

He's a really good midrange shooter to be fair, he can handle the ball. I don't like big men who can't defend, I'm constitutionally opposed to them

I hate "high floor" guys and I would have rather had Thomas or Skal or an alternative that means KCP will not die on the court.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Steve Blake was unbelievably bad for Detroit this year, who also had I think the lowest scoring bench in the league.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Rick posted:

LaVert is good according to one of the hundreds of draft podcasts I listened to.

He was very good when he played, but he missed so many games.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

hey good news dejan the pistons blogs think they stole Ellenson with the 18th pick

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ButtWolf posted:

How about Singler and Waiters for Covington? That gives us a little spacing. Move KD to 4 for 15-18 minutes or when he is off the floor.

getting Kyle Singler in a trade is a punishment, he's not a throw in to get you a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

oh is that that family that pushes the pace super fast and has the kids taking like half court threes if they're open?

• Locked thread