Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

just finished setting up this bad boy for another playthrough and it made me think of all the ways us gamers like to " get into the zone" to make us get into the game even more and have a gamefeel we will never forget. so, post some badass gaming setups that really "get your head in the game"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've posted mine so many times I'm just too lazy to do it at the mome, OP. Sorry.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I can get my head in the game anywhere, at any time, so I have no need for a badass gaming setup.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This is me.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

just finished setting up this bad boy for another playthrough and it made me think of all the ways us gamers like to " get into the zone" to make us get into the game even more and have a gamefeel we will never forget. so, post some badass gaming setups that really "get your head in the game"

*ring ring* hello? no, for the last time, this is not a mcdonalds drivethru!!

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i would talk to this old dude and probably spend hours in this mcdonalds watching him play.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

just noticed the arbys logo, so arbys

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SM64Guy posted:

just noticed the arbys logo, so arbys

Hell, get you some awesome chicken fingers, a roast beef sandwich and a Jamoca shake while you watch the old man play.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Extra horsey sauce please.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Arby's, a dark soulsian take on digusting beef strips on bread

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
poo poo looking like a used pussy lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And don't skimp on the curly fries. You know who I am? I'm Tyler Arby's. Do the math or you'll be out of a job bitch.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Hell, get you some awesome chicken fingers, a roast beef sandwich and a Jamoca shake while you watch the old man play.

my monitor broke this morning and there was an arbys next to the best buy i went to to get a new one, so i had a beef and cheddar and i wish i saw the old dude

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I shared the Rap is Crap music video you told me about with the Wrestling thread.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

I shared the Rap is Crap music video you told me about with the Wrestling thread.

lol hell yeah

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

rap is NOT crap

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

rap is NOT crap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txCLIQDrbI0

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've watched that video 5 times in the past 20 minutes.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

lol. drat this guy just completeley destroyed rap. in fact i hate it now and think it sucks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

This is the coolest thing.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Awesome.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Young Barnacle Jim at 1:35... nice find.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That's Demon Souls. This dude just brought a tv and a PS3, a champion

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Summer Feels

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pretend I emptyquoted every epic image in this thread.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

!!! I didn't know this was out for 3ds

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Average Bear posted:

!!! I didn't know this was out for 3ds

That's a DS cart of DQV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU