Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

meinberg will demolish you all

not a sign-up :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

If this were a competition based solely on merit, this post wouldn't be idiotic.

he's won one of these games based purely on the social side of things :shrug:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

BottleKnight posted:

d'awww I want to see what you'd write ern

i'm honestly really shy about my writing and know it's not very good

i also have (probably) bad opinions about creating for the sake of creating vs. creating for the sake of entertaining that make it super stressful for me to do something like this without my already being very good at doing the thing

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Meinberg posted:

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is probably the best comedy show on the air today.

Silicon valley and Kimmy Schmidt

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

can i be celebrity judge

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

meinberg: A-list celrbrity
derp: C-list celebeity

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

ernie go home youre drunk

alright goodnight

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

BottleKnight posted:

This reminds me, I will narrate (in any style) an mp3 reading of anyone's story if they wish! I may also just do this for random excerpts if I feel like it. I bought a new mic, I'm gonna use it dammit.

this goes for me as well, i will narrate any story hal (and really anyone tbh) wants me to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

EccoRaven posted:

I finished Pride and Prejudice a few days ago and started Jane Eyre a day later. I also got roped into a Moby Dick book club but I'm very behind so I'm probably not going to participate at all.

e: I've read both these books before but not since I was a Wee Child so I was curious to see if they hold up (and they do so it's great).

pride and prejudice does not hold up. no i refuse. i am sorry. :(

it is the love actually of books!

• Locked thread